'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

What's it say? I can't play it for some reason

Notable highlights:
- Cade is telling him to find the best fit for him.
- Gained weight and is up to 280lbs. Learned what, when, and how much to eat.
- Bench has gone up maybe 50lbs since the end of his last season.
- Not going to be a kid who visits different schools every weekend. Only wants to go to places he’s genuinely interested in.
- Visiting Clemson on Wednesday.

Overall sounds very mature and intelligent. Interviewer mentioned how his dad Kevin always told people Cooper would be as good as anyone. That he (Cooper) would put on the weight and keep the athleticism. Seems like that has come to fruition.

I personally hope this kid ends up a Vol.

Notable highlights:
- Not going to be a kid who visits different schools every weekend. Only wants to go to places he’s genuinely interested in.

Overall sounds very mature and intelligent. Interviewer mentioned how his dad Kevin always told people Cooper would be as good as anyone. That he (Cooper) would put on the weight and keep the athleticism. Seems like that has come to fruition.

Notable highlights:

I was worried he was going to be another undersized OL. But he has dedicated hisself to what is needed. Over 280lbs now. I suspect he will be a solid 300 by this time next year. I hope he represents his State.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
Damn. i remember when Kevin was a punk kid looking for attention in recruiting on .25. He's come a long way. Good for him, following his dream. Nat'l Rec Manager?! Good to hear. Anyway...

Our best Olines, seems like we had nasty Centers. Hope we get this kid. He'll be a good one.

Last edited:
Reactions: carolinavol4
Damn. i remember when Kevin was a punk kid looking for attention in recruiting on .25. He's come a long way. Good for him, following his dream. Nat'l Rec Manager?! Good to hear. Anyway...

Our best Olines, seems like we had nasty Centers. Hope we get this kid. He'll be a good one.

Please.do tell.👀

k9E7G4cHcFGJqrJTaQz-l2bI1Py4vEwVu_XO5vDxsko.gif

If Cooper comes he`s very welcome,

Sadly Cade will learn in later life the adoration he could have had (even in your 40s, 50s and after, people would have stopped him, shook him hand and picked up the bill) but he threw it away. Whilst of course its not in the same importance but how did it work out for Judas Iscariot?

Sadly Cade will learn in later life the adoration he could have had (even in your 40s, 50s and after, people would have stopped him, shook him hand and picked up the bill) but he threw it away. Whilst of course its not in the same importance but how did it work out for Judas Iscariot?

Or he could have a very good pro career, get rich and not give af.

good lord

Reactions: 2xVol and drvenner

You are legitimately comparing Cade Mays playing for Georgia to the betrayer of the Messiah? All righty then.

VN Store

Back