'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Mainstay recruit! Needed him after our beginning of the season. On a “lighter” note, how much of Mama Mays cooking talent was taxed with preparing vittles for her regular OL family, Pruitt, Friend and THEN CHANEY shows up?
49 pounds in a year , I wonder what is daily calorie intake is ?

Reactions: quadlee21
He could sit out a year. If his brother redshirts they could both come back the same year. Cade with two years left and his brother with 4.

Cade is 1-year away from the NFL. I find it hard to believe he'd transfer just to sit out a year. I doubt his love for TN is all that great. He's close to making mucho $$$$.

Cade is 1-year away from the NFL. I find it hard to believe he'd transfer just to sit out a year. I doubt his love for TN is all that great. He's close to making mucho $$$$.
I seriously doubt he is a year away from the NFL, that is a stretch but he has been a valuable contributor to Georgia and would be for us too.

Reactions: walkenvol
He’s not in the first 4 rounds currently imo. Improves his stock as a full year mainstay. Maybe that’s at UGA but maybe not.

VN Store

Back