'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Do you bring anything of value to this board? All you do is make fun of people who have differing opinions than you. Try a new game plan hoss.
When we going to be treated to your next breakdown of position groups? Need to record it, since I’m rarely awake at 2:30 in the morning.

A lot of other linemen are higher on fans radar but this kid looks like he could probably lock down the center position for three years for us after a year or two in S&C.

Reactions: SmokinBob
i for one will be surprised if CM is in the '20 class here

not a 'hater'. just sayin'
it'd suprise you? we're right in the thick of it with UGA and he's visited TN a ton....

i think it might be better said that no one should be surprised at what he decides. there's obvious connections to both UGA and TN that make either choice not surprising.

not hatin, just sayin

I’m not sure just how much effort Georgia is putting into recruiting him. Don’t get me wrong they’re pursuing him, they pretty much promised they would. That said I think they would be just fine if Tennessee landed him.

Kirby is kinda sorta keeping his promise to the family. I would love to hear secking’s take on him if he hasn’t already commented. I’m too lazy to dig through the thread.

Reactions: Bobo0101

VN Store

Back