TN OL Chris Morris (Texas A&M commit - Now JUCO)

Is there some context that I'm missing or what? Referring to TAMU, etc. as the other schools in his top five is essentially saying that Tennessee is in the lead, right?
i think they're just reading the tea leaves for what they are. he's visited TN and aTm the most, and has the best relationships with those two programs. i don't think either one necessarily leads, though there was some scuttlebutt at the opening that he was talking up aTm quite a bit, making some believe he's a lean toward college station.

Talking up A&M at the opening BUT this is a kid that would do something like that to keep people guessing. I think we land him in the end, no idea where he’s looking at going currently though.

Is there some context that I'm missing or what? Referring to TAMU, etc. as the other schools in his top five is essentially saying that Tennessee is in the lead, right?

To me it sounded like aTm is first and UT is a close second, but it’s definitely a two horse race.

The context was right there. Tennessee OV under discussion, followed by the "other schools" in his top five.

Reactions: Mccage
Really hope TN pulls this one. His personality reminds me of Christian Wilkins and would be awesome for the locker room. Before big games when everyone is getting stressed and tense he would be keeping them loose telling jokes and cutting the tension.
Imagine him with Wanya!

Check your sentence structure.
Part of it. Even though admittedly it's probably never that strong. There is also at least one spelling mistake and huge factual miss you didnt call me on if you want to go back and edit your post.

VN Store

Back