TN OL Chris Morris (Texas A&M commit - Now JUCO)

I saw this Kid at the NPA Exposure camp yesterday. Standing new to James Stone I can tell you he's not 6'5, he's an inch shorter than Stone. He showed up with the 2022 ex Quarterback from Freedom Academy.

Reactions: jason3713
I saw this Kid at the NPA Exposure camp yesterday. Standing new to James Stone I can tell you he's not 6'5, he's an inch shorter than Stone. He showed up with the 2022 ex Quarterback from Freedom Academy.

He is listed at 6'3" on 24/7

Lame podcast today. Only noteworthy thing is they said for Morris its between Texas A&M and Tennessee. Arkansas a distant third. Morris doesn't like Nick Saban so not really considering Alabama.

Not suprising AM is involved with an npa kid with Austin Thomas there. Guy will be annoying.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Austin Thomas wanted to be the GM of TN Football and have control over football related decisions. Thats not going to happen.

Someone on VQ suggesting Morris is another Drew Richmond:

-Hubbs

-Simonton

I haven’t watched Morris but that was my worry with Richmond when he signed. He didn’t maul people like I expected a 5 star to. I just hoped it would click or I was just seeing things with my unprofessional eyes

I wonder what Drew Richmond could have been with 4 years with this coaching staff... I still think 3 years of Butch was too much to undo

I agree, but I also think Richmond never had much of a competitive streak in him, and never had a great understanding of his position. He probably should've been viewed as a 3-star with potential coming out of high school, rather than an elite 5-star prospect. He was "5-star" mostly due to his size.

VN Store

Back