TN OL Chris Morris (Texas A&M commit - Now JUCO)

Never heard of this 1x ever. Not even sure Stone dad even met Kiffin being that his aunts raised James. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
It was well publicized by the Tennessean that Stone wouldn’t give UT the time of day while Kiffin was coach. His dad was mentioned. He not have any contact with his son? I didn’t make this up...ftr.

Coach Ralph Thompson? You ever hear tale of him @de1conley ?
James Stone Commits to Tennessee

Ralph is not his dad, and for the record Ralph was his coach at Maplewood. He was in cahoots with Bama who was sending Sal Sanseri to recruit Stone. We had more bearing on his decision at NPA than Ralph did because he was with us more often. No slight on him ijs what it was. He and a few of his coaches worked Kiffin camp and there was no evidence of any riff then. Hell I even drove him to his visits and he worked out with me. Hell that was my hat he had on in the commitment video.

Last edited:
Ralph is not his dad, and for the record Ralph was his coach at Maplewood. He was in cahoots with Bama who was sending Sal Sanseri to recruit Stone. We had more bearing on his decision at NPA than Ralph did because he was with us more often. No slight on him ijs what it was. He and a few of his coaches worked Kiffin camp and there was no evidence of any riff then. Hell I even drove him to his visits and he worked out with me. Hell that was my hat he had on in the commitment video.
Didn’t say it was his dad. Gave you 3 different articles where it was said that he wasn’t keen on signing with UT while Kiffin was there...but you did give him a hat! 😎

Didn’t say it was his dad. Gave you 3 different articles where it was said that he wasn’t keen on signing with UT while Kiffin was there...but you did give him a hat! 😎

Stone was going to UT regardless. As I said Ralph was in with Bama and Sanseri. I don't care what he said in an article. Stone and I are still close and were just together last week. He is working with NPA too and there was never a time he wasn't going to UT especially after the camp and presentation. Now I will say he didn't really dig Orgeron, but he loved UT. The key factors for Stone at the time were if his aunts who raised him could be able to come see him play. Immediately after the camp him, Big Zach, and JuWaun all started a group chat along with Corey Miller, his team mate Brandon, Janzen, and a few others who were going to UT together.

Reactions: JCLawyerVol
Stone was going to UT regardless. As I said Ralph was in with Bama and Sanseri. I don't care what he said in an article. Stone and I are still close and were just together last week. He is working with NPA too and there was never a time he wasn't going to UT especially after the camp and presentation. Now I will say he didn't really dig Orgeron, but he loved UT. The key factors for Stone at the time were if his aunts who raised him could be able to come see him play. Immediately after the camp him, Big Zach, and JuWaun all started a group chat along with Corey Miller, his team mate Brandon, Janzen, and a few others who were going to UT together.
I believe that he liked you and told you what you wanted to hear. Too many other sources saying differently than you for me to go otherwise. I’ve come around on you since the Chaney thing, so I’ll drop it from here on out.

I believe that he liked you and told you what you wanted to hear. Too many other sources saying differently than you for me to go otherwise. I’ve come around on you since the Chaney thing, so I’ll drop it from here on out.

Never that I was there making a decision with him. Ralph was angry and in bed with Bama and Sal Sanseri. I won't go in to details. He was the one upset with Kiffin and did all those articles. I speak on Facts on this without going in too deep of what exactly went on. I'm sure you can use your imagination to figure it out.

Reactions: JacketVol
Never that I was there making a decision with him. Ralph was angry and in bed with Bama and Sal Sanseri. I won't go in to details. He was the one upset with Kiffin and did all those articles. I speak on Facts on this without going in too deep of what exactly went on. I'm sure you can use your imagination to figure it out.
We can $ee what you are $aying

Again another camp andanother dominant performance by Morris. For those saying things about competition levels and he is not that good. This kid is as advertised and will be absolutely nothing less than top notch next level.
Think he is leaning to Arkansas?

From 247:

In a close race between a few prospects, the nod goes to Top247 offensive lineman Chris Morris, considering he defeated another candidate in Desmond Evans to cap the one-on-one portion of the event (video above). Against the long and athletic Evans, Morris won with extension and athleticism. Evans countered with power and despite knocking the blocker off balance initially, he recovered in time to split the rep. The final battle between the two, as it got a bit rowdy, was won by Morris’ inside stab and redirection.

The Memphis (Tenn.) Freedom Prep Academy offensive tackle sits strong at 6-foot-4, 290 pounds with long arms and great movement skill. He can get depth in his pass set without much effort and has the punch to force a defender to get to his secondary move in a hurry. He keeps a low base and doesn’t shuffle his plane no matter the defender’s approach; a dominant day. More than 34 programs have offered but the Arkansas Razorbacks hold a pair of 247Sports Crystal Ball selections at this time.

Again another camp andanother dominant performance by Morris. For those saying things about competition levels and he is not that good. This kid is as advertised and will be absolutely nothing less than top notch next level.
Hey, I'd be cool with being proven wrong about him! I hope he's a legit baller even if he doesn't come to UT. I'll be first to admit I was wrong if he does lol

So why is he not interested in Tennessee? Has he visited?

Just remember, if he does wind up to Miami, it is a Miss by Pruitt, cause you know, in state... And we all know how pumped TN high schoolers are to stay home... And if they go somewhere else, we screwed it up.

We need to start winning again, period.

So sick of the in state narrative.

This is yet another reason why in state here means next to nothing.

Just remember, if he does wind up to Miami, it is a Miss by Pruitt, cause you know, in state... And we all know how pumped TN high schoolers are to stay home... And if they go somewhere else, we screwed it up.

We need to start winning again, period.

So sick of the in state narrative.

This is yet another reason why in state here means next to nothing.

Reality is Nashville and surrounding areas are experiencing a Rennaissance. Mid state has seen population shifts in last decade, good paying jobs are available.

My point is Nashville is now a destination town. People go to destination towns. Decades have passed since TN was even relevant. Athletics is big bc its a social event you can post on tweeter. Passion is fleeting. What have you done for me lately flourishes.

Memphis is...Memphis. Tri Cities is stuck in 2000.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Reality is Nashville and surrounding areas are experiencing a Rennaissance. Mid state has seen population shifts in last decade, good paying jobs are available.

My point is Nashville is now a destination town. People go to destination towns. Decades have passed since TN was even relevant. Athletics is big bc its a social event you can post on tweeter. Passion is fleeting. What have you done for me lately flourishes.

Memphis is...Memphis. Tri Cities is stuck in 2000.
Yep.

VN Store

Back