TN OL Chris Morris (Texas A&M commit - Now JUCO)

Wait a minute. We all know after the Jay Hardy situation that this staff can't recruit.
fortunately theyve been focusing on more important matters, beating teams we should beat.

fellas, im so glad planets are aligning and natural order of things is close to being way it should. TN should never, ever lose to Ky, SC, or Vandy, and quite frankly Missou shouldnt even be here.

Well folks, the Memphis trio has been with him, talked to him, and has texted him. It seems that right now that they can’t change his mind about the commitment. He did tell them yesterday that, the coaches are still talking to him. With about 5 weeks to go before early signing period, they are still on him everyday/every other day.

Well folks, the Memphis trio has been with him, talked to him, and has texted him. It seems that right now that they can’t change his mind about the commitment. He did tell them yesterday that, the coaches are still talking to him. With about 5 weeks to go before early signing period, they are still on him everyday/every other day.
I think if Darrell Dickey stays Morris will stay

I've read some of your posts but never interacted with you so forgive me if this question has been asked.

Has anyone ever asked you why all of these highschool recruits talk to you and give you this info? What is the connection that you would have us believe that you have to them? Why do they give you info that they don't even provide to guys like VQ, 247, etc?

I'm genuinely curious for your explanation.

I've read some of your posts but never interacted with you so forgive me if this question has been asked.

Has anyone ever asked you why all of these highschool recruits talk to you and give you this info? What is the connection that you would have us believe that you have to them? Why do they give you info that they don't even provide to guys like VQ, 247, etc?

He sells weed to high school kids.

Actually, I don’t talk to the players. I use to work in sports radio, and I kind of learned a lot on who to talk to, if they’re around me during a game, or just a phone call to people I know. I’ll tell you here on what I learn, hear, or see.

Actually, I don’t talk to the players. I use to work in sports radio, and I kind of learned a lot on who to talk to, if they’re around me during a game, or just a phone call to people I know. I’ll tell you here on what I learn, hear, or see.

OD working in Sports Radio. I just couldnt resist

2B6B6B92-067A-4448-B6F8-476724760E9F.gif

That's actually a reasonable answer....must go to a lot of HS games. You actually remind me of someone I know in radio who now runs a sports talk station in Pensacola. I used to think he was FOS about all the celebrities he met until he started showing me pics with them and autographs.

Does it bother you how a lot of the posters on here react to you? It actually impresses me how little it phases you.

You have admit that it comes off as pretty far fetched to have so many connections to info about so many recruits, especially when it's info that someone could either logically infer from available recruiting news or I unverifiable.

Keep doing you, though. At worst it's good natured entertainment...at best it's possible that you do know people.

I'll field this one. He's a phony. Unfortunately he seems to be a superfan that needs validation on a message board, so he poses as an insider. Just ignore his nonsense and move on.

Oh well have fun

giphy.gif
So weird..😳

I'll field this one. He's a phony. Unfortunately he seems to be a superfan that needs validation on a message board, so he poses as an insider. Just ignore his nonsense and move on.

I tend to agree with you but he doesn't bother me. Like I said above, I've known people that have seemed ridiculously FoS that turned out to not be

I'm just not really the type of person to down on others.

VN Store

Back