TN OL Chris Morris (Texas A&M commit - Now JUCO)

Kid’s a baller. Love his attitude. If you think he’s laid back clean out your ears then listen to him again. He’s already focused on getting the little things right and intense about being the best. Can’t wait to watch him dump a DL in Saban’s lap

Kid’s a baller. Love his attitude. If you think he’s laid back clean out your ears then listen to him again. He’s already focused on getting the little things right and intense about being the best. Can’t wait to watch him dump a DL in Saban’s lap

Then reread my post.

You can be laid back off the field and a general on the field

You really believe they’re gonna stop recruiting him over words? Lol
They stop recruiting kids when they don’t commit exactly when they tell them to and resend offers if they take visits after committing to them. So to answer you question, yes.

Reactions: tatervol
This is one of the silents that HB was talking about. No way he acts like this with every school affiliated media that interviews him.

I bet this kid drives his teachers crazy picking on them but I am sure he is one of their favorite students. You cant help but love this guy.

Had so many of these kids in my classes growing up. And these are the types of goofballs that everyone loves to kick it with in the mailroom at work. Idk if it's a Memphis thing or what.

Reactions: ngavolgirl

VN Store

Back