'20 TN LS Will Albright (UT SIGNEE)

Cyclones’ ended his HS career last night. Go Betsy.
Guess we finally owed y'all a win after owning y'all for the last two years huh? Hard to be good when you lose 4-5 D1 athletes from last year, but good luck though, y'all will probably need it lol

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Haters say they need to walk on.. Pruitt being sneaky with this one.... LS, sure....

I watched this kid destroy my Alma Mater a week or two ago, Anderson County. Albright is one heck of an athlete. He will be one of those long snappers that is the first one down to make the tackle after a punt. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him play a little offense.

Boom.
giphy.gif

Haha that was never gonna happen. One does not simply blue shirt the best LS in the class.

From a star gazing perspective, how do you rate the number 1 player at his position so low? lol. Some people completely overlook the importance of a reliable long snapper. Just ask Michigan how they feel about it.

Michigan vs. Michigan State Low Snap

From a star gazing perspective, how do you rate the number 1 player at his position so low? lol. Some people completely overlook the importance of a reliable long snapper. Just ask Michigan how they feel about it.

Michigan vs. Michigan State Low Snap
Saban signs one every 3 or 4 years. They are important unless you only care about star rankings.

Reactions: WilliamDuVOL

VN Store

Back