'20 TN LS Will Albright (UT SIGNEE)

LS = Leveraging Schollys

One of those positions like the sound guy. Nobody knows they exist and don't care ... until it goes wrong. :eek:hmy:

Or until they make a spectacular play that helps with a great comeback. Remember the Dobb Nail Boot? That doesn’t happen without Barnett’s strip sack for a TD which doesn’t happen without Lovingood making an over the shoulder catch of the punt at the 1 yard line.

Or until they make a spectacular play that helps with a great comeback. Remember the Dobb Nail Boot? That doesn’t happen without Barnett’s strip sack for a TD which doesn’t happen without Lovingood making an over the shoulder catch of the punt at the 1 yard line.

Where have I heard this before? I am just messing with you. Unbelievably great play!

You want to know how important it is, LS is the only position we haven’t complained or talked about in the last 4 years because we have a good one on scholarship, Lovingood.

Lovingood fires missiles at the punter, perfect

Boom? But on full scholarship? But boom? Not to discount the importance of his position and how a mistake there could dramatically change a game but...hmmm. Go Vols!

Butch once had a LS committed as a walk on until Oklahoma offered him a scholarship.

Point taken. I completely agree. It’s the full ride part that I am not sure about. Was Lovingood on scholly from the beginning?

You have an incredible username haha! Love it! Matt Milton.. Boy does that bring back a sour memory. McCullers, Blair, and Milton all deserve some kind of award for looking the part of an SEC player but never amounting to anything.

HOLY **** BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Well I guess it's time to check You Tube, I am sure BVD will have a few things to say about this one.

I'll bet Michigan would have loved to have had his services against Michigan State at the end of that game a couple of years ago...

Reactions: 1 person
Kinda been lost in the season records is how much the third phase has improved since 2009. Special Teams used to be horrific there for a while. Now it’s quite respectable. Just need the Offense and Defense to improve to take advantage of it.

Reactions: 1 person
You have an incredible username haha! Love it! Matt Milton.. Boy does that bring back a sour memory. McCullers, Blair, and Milton all deserve some kind of award for looking the part of an SEC player but never amounting to anything.

I thought Milton was gonna be a baller.

“i was in one of the special teams coaches’ office, and we were talking and it was after the camp,” albright said. “i knew coach pruitt wanted to talk to me after, so he came in. We’d been talking awhile, and he just came in and said, ‘i like the way he runs. We’re going to go ahead and offer him a full scholarship.’

"i didn’t think i really needed to say anything. He already knew i was going to be a commit.” but albright didn’t hesitate to respond, anyway. “i said, ‘well, i’ve kind of already made up my mind. You’ve got yourself a commit,’” he said. “i was excited. I mean, i knew it was possible (tennessee would offer) today, but i wasn’t expecting it, so i was just astounded for it to actually happen.

“it’s just a dream come true. You always dream of playing and then, when you’re tiny, you think, ‘i’m going to do it.’ and then you grow up and realize there’s a lot of competition, and you realize how much hard work it takes to get there, and you’ve got to go do it if you want it. I’m just thankful to be in the position that i’m at. Everybody who’s supported me, it’s just been amazing.”

“there were some really good long snappers there (saturday),” albright said. “i think i stood out when it came to athleticism, and there were a bunch of just really talented snappers who were throwing some heat. But i think that’s what they were really, mainly looking for, was athleticism as well as consistency and snap speed.“

Boom :dance2:

Now eat some biscuits and gain some weight.

Will, get yourself over to Britt's on East Church ST and get the burgers AND the beans!

Dustin Moore, Dee Reviere, Dick Williams LEONARD COFFMAN
:rock:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back