'20 TN LS Will Albright (UT SIGNEE)

I mean, he hasn’t earned it. That’s a legitimate reason. He got a scholarship for a year that he really shouldn’t have had, but for Pruitt’s stupidity. So he could go the walk-on route for year 2…which he should have had to do year 1…or try his luck somewhere else.

The kid got a free year of college that he shouldn’t have. No reason to extend that.
I’m not saying he should have the scholarship extended. I’m just saying I’m not “happy” about it. I don’t get joy over a kid losing a ride at his dream school. That’s all……

With the incoming class as it stands we're at 87. It sucks but we have to be at or under 85. Two had to get processed. More if we take any more transfers
Where did those figures come from? I'd love to keep track of where we sit with those numbers.

With the incoming class as it stands we're at 87. It sucks but we have to be at or under 85. Two had to get processed. More if we take any more transfers
Also, with Beckwith and Baron's departure, does that put us at 85 again?

I’m not saying he should have the scholarship extended. I’m just saying I’m not “happy” about it. I don’t get joy over a kid losing a ride at his dream school. That’s all……

That’s fair.

But from a team standpoint, it does help to open up a scholarship that was being used by a non-contributor.

It appears that former head coach Pruitt was not a very good talent evaluator.

Best of luck to Albright.

A walk-on replaced him last year in the first game and I didn't see him on the field at all this year.
Well all I remember him doing was utterly wrecking his first 2 snaps - vs USCjr. One was a one hopper. The next a ground ball. Really nor sure how much he played out 2020 either, but meh.

Can't play LSs that make mistakes. They have 1 job. Seems we were fine without him last year.

Reactions: Vols All Day

VN Store

Back