'24 TN LB Edwin Spillman (Tennessee)

Better go inside. It can get cold out there.
michaelscott-haha.gif

Reactions: CABVOL
Have to get past Herring, Telander and Smith.
Carter does too.

It won't matter because we play ILB anyway.
I like Herring. With a little more playing time I think he will become an all Sec type lb. He really fills the running lanes well. Just needs to work on his pass coverage and get a little stronger.

Don’t forget about Kalib Perry either. Guy didn’t play much this year but coaches said good things about him.
Very smart and versatile kid.
Didn't show the same physicality as Herring did in year one.
He needs to get stronger in a big way and also play with more physicality.

Yeah I personally believe he's already been recruited over, but again it's not because he's a bumb. We'll see. I could be right....

If Beasley and Mitchell were just coming out of HS with Carter, Telander, and Smith, then they would be 4 and 5 just for freshman.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Very smart and versatile kid.
Didn't show the same physicality as Herring did in year one.
He needs to get stronger in a big way and also play with more physicality.

Yeah I personally believe he's already been recruited over, but again it's not because he's a bumb. We'll see. I could be right....

If Beasley and Mitchell were just coming out of HS with Carter, Telander, and Smith, then they would be 4 and 5 just for freshman.

🤣 Can we make this the new universal tag line?

If people are being honest, NOBODY thinks Perry beats out any of the 3 newcomers.
If people were being SMART they would recognize when they don't have the requisite knowledge and evidence to actually formulate an accurate opinion. I have no idea if he will beat out the newcomers. But I can promise you that whether he does or does not beat out the newcomers will have ZERO to do with the online recruiting profiles or highlight tapes which is the entire extent of what you used to formulate a very uneducated decision. Look you do you. It's a message board so you can type opinions. It's kinda the point. It also provides others the opportunity to be amused at people's posts. I like the "I could be right..." line. If that's not the motto for society then I don't know what is.

If people were being SMART they would recognize when they don't have the requisite knowledge and evidence to actually formulate an accurate opinion. I have no idea if he will beat out the newcomers. But I can promise you that whether he does or does not beat out the newcomers will have ZERO to do with the online recruiting profiles or highlight tapes which is the entire extent of what you used to formulate a very uneducated decision. Look you do you. It's a message board so you can type opinions. It's kinda the point. It also provides others the opportunity to be amused at people's posts. I like the "I could be right..." line. If that's not the motto for society then I don't know what is.
Didn't read any of this.

Kelsey Pope and Brian Jean Mary will be in middle Tennessee and see Edwin Spillman and others. Look for BJ to have parts of middle Tennessee going forward.
Spillman maintains he does not have a decision timeline in mind, but if he checks a couple of more visits off his list, this one could wind down sooner than later. The Vols have been positioned well here for a while, but other schools continue to try and sway him from joining his brother. He says he wants to see Florida State and Miami before the end of the month.
-VQ

Last edited:
After watching the OB, the lure of playing in that stadium is pretty cool. However, and its a big however, there is little to nothing like Neyland maybe in the Country.

On campus, massive monument to football. If you want to go to school to play games, go to Miami. If you want a helluvan college experience that ticks every box. Tennessee.

Florida State, ive never understood that one.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back