'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

tit for tat

SeriousDeficientHackee-size_restricted.gif
Good lord - that is so ridiculously terrible that it looks fake, like a poorly acted Hollywood comedy about football bloopers

Good lord - that is so ridiculously terrible that it looks fake, like a poorly acted Hollywood comedy about football bloopers

if roles were reversed. there'd be 50 flags thrown on TN ranging from illegal blocks to out of bounds, targeting, personal fouls, coach on the field, fumble out of bounds, helmet off, time expired, and excessive celebration...10 of them.

A lot of those 13 wins were from before current recruits were born, but keep living in the past.

LOL. It’s not like we play every year. Arkansas has a two game streak, which is their longest in the series. So what?

Arkansas has to live in the past to be proud of something.

Marietta and St. Johns would be 2 great places to build pipelines. To hell with the narrative.

“I've got a leader in mind,” Eason said. “I don't want to commit (yet). I really don't want to. I want to do something special just on signing day. But I will let that school that I will be going to them. I’m just not going to make it public to where people know. My signing day’s going to be kind of big for me.

“I want to wait.”

“It depends on how many of my fellow teammates sign in December,” Eason said. "If it’s just me, Frenchie and McDonald, then I don’t think I want to do that (in December).

“If it’s us three, I think all three of us are going to wait and sign in February with everybody, with our teammates.”

The Vols have told Eason that they envision him competing for early playing time in the middle of their defense.

“They want me at Mike. They’re telling me they want me at middle linebacker — coming in, controlling the defense, bringing some energy to the team,” he said. “That’s all what I’m about — being a leader and just playing football, doing what I do best.

“They said I could play if I come in and work hard. They told me off the jump, even though I’m needed, nothing was going to be given to me, so I’ve got to go in there and work for it. But I love that.”
callahan

A lot of those 13 wins were from before current recruits were born, but keep living in the past.

It's always comical when the past has an arbitrary starting point because without it, it adds up to something undesirable.

We re sorry, but we cant help our program is better than yours.

Reactions: chargervol

It was worse live. This is the era of some of the worst UT football ever played. I can't remember if that was from the Dooley or Jones era.

VN Store

Back