'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

In all seriousness it would be kinda funny to see 3 kids from that DC hs and 4 from Marietta...

Those that would push that narrative would have some good ammo lol
I’d deal with the resulting fallout. 😎

Reactions: SugarCC
So, Eason sucks now or is Volnation in a holding pattern until he commits somewhere?
Eason is a take for us. I think there’s obviously some other kids that are better but he’s a good player. If Arkansas lands him good for them, he’s a good lb that may develop into a great player.

Reactions: BIGORANGEBUBBA
So, Eason sucks now or is Volnation in a holding pattern until he commits somewhere?
We are pursuing Eason. We never pursued French.

It's obvious you are trying to validate Arkansas's recruiting (or lack their of) as win's over a superior program. You may get Eason, and that would be a recruiting win over UT, however, your narrative of Ark beating out UT for French is false.

Go troll the Memphis Tigers or Vandy board because that is who you are typically recruiting against on these TN players you keep bragging about.

No everyone I have read says staff really wants him after he camped and performed well. Nobody said he sucks just that I like two of our other top targets better. I’d take him and be fine because the staff clearly knows more about what they want than I do. My only comment has been Whitehead and Sewell flash potential star to me on their clips while Easons comes off as solid but not spectatular. This could all change when he plays senior yr especially if he gained some speed

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Just going to drop this here, in case there are any Arkansas fans visiting this thread…

View attachment 219667

tit for tat

SeriousDeficientHackee-size_restricted.gif

VN Store

Back