'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

Yeah he had told all the Arkansas reporters he was going to be at Arkansas this weekend but couldn't make it because his dad couldn't get off work too. Who knows.

Been wondering why we haven't offered McDonald yet but if he's coming to the cookout I guess we're interested, heard there may be some off the field concerns.

You just reminded me...thanks!

One of my fav runs of all time.

Anyway it is a shame that kids are excited to go to, in anyway fashion or form to that dump.

Last edited:
-Price

BOOM
giphy.gif

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Is wish guys like Hardy, Baron, and Eason would jump in ASAP so they can start working Thomas, Morris, and Rybka with Lawrence and Mays.

If reports are to be believed there really is no reason for Hardy and Baron to be dragging things out.
Peer recruiting helps but I doubt it does much with Morris or Rybka.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Peer recruiting helps but I doubt it does much with Morris or Rybka.

Probably not Morris, but maybe Rybka. Rybka seems to be a closer decision anyway.

Morris on the other hand, we’ve still got until December to work that angle, too.

Was it not this guy who grandparents are TN fans?
AP said he felt like rybka would be one of our next commits like months ago. Then out of the blue said KY is the dark horse, that he has some sort of family ties to them. But yes I believe you are correct. I think it was like a cousin of his played at Kentucky or some bull. I don't believe it was any immediate family to him pushing for KY which makes it even more strange.

VN Store

Back