'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

I was behind on this thread, but I spoke to Whitehaven’s DC recently, and he said he was in Knoxville with a few of his guys. He knows some of them are highly rated, and it sounded like he is taking them to various campuses on weekends.

He said that many of the Memphis kids talk about playing together, and that one school could get a few of them. But we know how that goes.

This kid might be this years Eric Gray. Staff is not interested at first but as things get closer we turn up the heat and he ends up being a Vol.

-Callahan

Please don't make the trip to UF. Please Please!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
This kid might be this years Eric Gray. Staff is not interested at first but as things get closer we turn up the heat and he ends up being a Vol.
Sounds like they are turning up the heat right now. Probably a combination of early on him doing a lot of talk of being a packaged deal, and not liking where we stand with other prospects like Sewell. To Eason's credit he has been impressive in camps. Said to be more physically imposing from the eyeball test than even Sewell.

Reactions: T Dog
Sounds like they are turning up the heat right now. Probably a combination of early on him doing a lot of talk of being a packaged deal, and not liking where we stand with other prospects like Sewell. To Eason's credit he has been impressive in camps. Said to be more physically imposing from the eyeball test than even Sewell.
I want both of them heavy hitters please. But Sewell is 260+ and can play every position, just special.

I want both of them heavy hitters please. But Sewell is 260+ and can play every position, just special.
Wasn't implying that he is on the level of Sewell. But apparently he is one of the best looking athletes in the nation physically and has displayed better than expected athleticism. Athletic enough to be a 3 down linebacker.

Reactions: T Dog
Awesome if true, but I find that extremely hard to believe.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Eyeball test don't matter between the lines. Sewell caught passes at WR at the 5 star challenge. He's way more explosive and athletic than Eason.

VN Store

Back