'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

That I could see. But I can't see him taking a spot out of the 25.
I would like to have both. They are bama sized backers. I thought that is what we are trying to get back to. Big, strong, fast.

I would like to have both. They are bama sized backers. I thought that is what we are trying to get back to. Big, strong, fast.
I would definitely take Eason. His early film looks awesome. Had some questions right now but he probably develops nicely during a career here.

I'm not sure how French would figure in here.

Regardless of French.... doesn’t feel like the staff has made him any kind of priority. Unless there’s a lot of convos going on behind the curtain. Even still, you’d think it’d be leaked out somehow - through other instate kids etc. But no one mentions Eason.

To me, that tweet feels like a “hey guys don’t forget about me” kinda tweet.

Regardless of French.... doesn’t feel like the staff has made him any kind of priority. Unless there’s a lot of convos going on behind the curtain. Even still, you’d think it’d be leaked out somehow - through other instate kids etc. But no one mentions Eason.

To me, that tweet feels like a “hey guys don’t forget about me” kinda tweet.
😂 We have been told that we nor the media knows what is going on behind the curtains.

Not real fluid laterally. Idk, I think Eason could be a player with some work. I think we may have some bigger targets right now though.

Tennessee recently seems to have emerged as a legitimate contender for four-star linebacker Bryson Eason of Whitehaven High School in Memphis, Tenn., after he returned to Knoxville last month for the first time in a year. The 6-foot-2, 250-pound Eason impressed the Vols during one of their 7-on-7 tournaments last month, and they have turned up the heat on him since then.

Tennessee's more aggressive pursuit of Eason has caught his attention, and the Vols now are one of a handful of teams in the running for him, along with Arkansas, Florida and LSU. Mississippi State, where teammate Tamarion McDonald currently is committed, also could be a darkhorse contender if he decides he truly wants to play with McDonald and fellow teammate Martavius French. Eason still is hoping to make his first visit to Florida soon, perhaps as early as this month. But he also hasn't ruled out visiting Tennessee again later this month if he can't make the trip to Florida.

Arkansas, which appears to be the team to beat for French, also remains a strong contender for Eason.

-Callahan

VN Store

Back