'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

Families done taking visits? Didn’t they all come to UT? If so that would lead one to believe that they are headed to UT.

It definitely favors us. That's why UT schedule the OVs for that weekend because their school had a bye and I believe it was the only weekend Bryson's Mom had off (she's a nurse or something...someone correct if I'm wrong) and it gave an opportunity for them and their families to make an extended trip. Some were concerned we were pulling the trigger too early but it was likely a brilliant move on our staff's part.

Are the academic standards at Memphis much different than UT? UT has signed some players in the past that could barely read.

Ya, they're lower. Just the other day I heard one of the local guys on ESPN radio talking about how it's a nice recruiting tool for them.

Families done taking visits? Didn’t they all come to UT? If so that would lead one to believe that they are headed to UT.

French headed to ark on visit...Does Eason go?

App Eason is enamored with UT. Momma likes TN. I think he's the dog.

Reactions: gunner
French headed to ark on visit...Does Eason go?

App Eason is enamored with UT. Momma likes TN. I think he's the dog.
He probably goes, guys are tied at the hip. If both parents go..... That remains to be seen. We tried to get them in here once before but the dad couldn’t get off work so he didn’t make it and The whole trip was canceled..... Until the OV....

Still saying Vols.... All 3...

Related to Jacob?
iu

He probably goes, guys are tied at the hip. If both parents go..... That remains to be seen. We tried to get them in here once before but the dad couldn’t get off work so he didn’t make it and The whole trip was canceled..... Until the OV....

Still saying Vols.... All 3...

i think arky is a bigger player than many think. we knocked their socks off. great, now we gotta close.

2 of which weren't high enough on our board during the pre-season "we're going 7-5" period. Just saying. I actually think French has solid film. But just saying
I think is a combination of us knowing we aren't going to get some recruits we are in on and these kids being better than we thought. You don't shutout over 50% of the teams you play without having some legit play makers

Reactions: SweetasSoda
We're good. French and McDonald had family members at Arky. Eason did not. The visit had been planned for a while, and he just went along. If the three play together, it will be at UT. And they want to play together.
That effort the Hogs put up didn’t hurt.

We're good. French and McDonald had family members at Arky. Eason did not. The visit had been planned for a while, and he just went along. If the three play together, it will be at UT. And they want to play together.
Eason is the most important one imo. If we’re not going to land all three I would be fine as long as we land Eason. That said idk that French wouldn’t see playing time if he were on this team today.

VN Store

Back