'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

Unless something changes, all three are scheduled for OVs to Arkansas for the Auburn game on 10/18. Seems any official announcement would be after that.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Unless something changes, all three are scheduled for OVs to Arkansas for the Auburn game on 10/18. Seems any official announcement would be after that.
Just imagine the possibilities if Vols pull off the biggest upset ever

This is shaping up to be a must win recruiting battle for the staff. If we let 3 instate kids go to Arkansas I dont know how we are going to get the necessary players to rebuild

I recall personally, back in 2003 on way back from Wyoming - stopping in Fayetteville to let nature do its thing.

Kinda like stopping in Columbia SC. Its just the right thing to do.

This is shaping up to be a must win recruiting battle for the staff. If we let 3 instate kids go to Arkansas I dont know how we are going to get the necessary players to rebuild

McDonald doesn’t have an offer from Arkansas for some strange reason. Doubt there’s much of a chance of that right now.

why would three kids drive all way from Memphis to see us if they werent interested?

Pruitt et al can recruit. This may be enough to git r dun. So yea, seriously.
Never said the were not interested or would not be Vols. I was stating that there was zero chance(JMO) all three committed over the weekend.

Reactions: tatervol
Even with the Banks situation being a bad look for the university, I think it will help us recruit Memphis.

VN Store

Back