'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

I really like the fact that he is always making the hit but finishing the tackle by wrapping up and driving to the ground. He's a monster and massive but he lunges a bit sometimes which may get him into trouble. He should be a good pick up and I bet get some PT next year and will be an elite piece in his So/Jr year. The biggest question IMO is can he play in obvious passing downs? Does he have the speed to play ILB in Pruitt's defense?

Reminds me alot of AJ. Doesn't seem to have great lateral quickness, however this dude is a huge LB.

Not sure why people think AJ Johnson is slow. He had the most explosive lateral quickness on the team. He dominated from his position in the SEC. He had 138 tackles in 2012. He had 110 tackles in 2013 and was named 1st team All-SEC. It wasn’t an accident that NFL teams were all over him when he a won his case. He’s one of the best linebackers to ever wear orange.

Not sure why people think AJ Johnson is slow. He had the most explosive lateral quickness on the team. He dominated from his position in the SEC. He had 138 tackles in 2012. He had 110 tackles in 2013 and was named 1st team All-SEC. It wasn’t an accident that NFL teams were all over him when he a won his case. He’s one of the best linebackers to ever wear orange.
Agree here, and even after the long layoff he is developing into one of the better linebackers in the NFL.

giphy.gif

He's never had a spring practice or a fall camp. Now he'll get 15 bowl practices, spring, and fall camp if he stays healthy. He'll be ready as a redshirt sophomore.

He actually practiced this past Spring for about 2 1/2 weeks before an injury knocked him out for the remainder of practices and the O&W.

He's never had a spring practice or a fall camp. Now he'll get 15 bowl practices, spring, and fall camp if he stays healthy. He'll be ready as a redshirt sophomore.
Like I said.. I'm not against it. World be great if that's how it plays out...

VN Store

Back