'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

Saulsberry is a good coach and Germantown is just different. Melrose , Ridgeway, etc......that's the "Norm"

"edit" I should have qualified that I meant Memphis schools...not all West TN teams. My fault.

Glad you received it well. Was preparing to make a “Lighten up Francis” post when I saw that you’d replied lol
eh, recruiting is as they say........fluid. what's true at one point in time, isn't later on, or vice versa.

it happens.

Seems to be the norm out there. I guess Whitehaven and Germantown are probably the exception other than the private schools.

There is a ton of talent around here. Look at the U of Memphis FB team, and those are mainly just 3 stars. UT didn't have much presence here for years. Coaches did go down hill several years ago but that has changed. Memphis swept the state a few years ago with the high school championships. Lot's of love for UT here, and Pruitt knows this because bama was here regularly.

There is a ton of talent around here. Look at the U of Memphis FB team, and those are mainly just 3 stars. UT didn't have much presence here for years. Coaches did go down hill several years ago but that has changed. Memphis swept the state a few years ago with the high school championships. Lot's of love for UT here, and Pruitt knows this because bama was here regularly.
I've always liked the high school basketball out there. A few years ago three teams out of the same district were are ranked in the top 100 teams in the country. That's strong competition.

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
BOOOM!

source.gif

Hope these guys get coached up .. don't see much from video[/QUOTE

We dominate state, play Bama to the 4th quarter with our terrible qb. Bring in 3 defensive recruits that other SEC schools want... our players are fired up and ready for S.C.... must be a tough couple of weeks for you?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Well that is one thing that Oakland has. A very, very good coach and plays that way.

Not sure either, I'm in the Boro, so I've seen Blackman and Oakland a ton. Lots of talent on that Westhaven team obviously, Pruitt needs to get some of these Boro kids too, some are very talented.
I started my freshman HS year at Oakland in '04, it's amazing how far the program has come since then. Everyone called them "Jokeland" back then. Riverdale ruled the Boro and now they're just pretty mediocre these days.

Reactions: MadWorld
Does this mean we’re out on Sewell and Smalls?

I figure Smalls wasn’t a real possibility anyways.

Did Neids get bad vibes last week with Sewell or do we plan to use him on offense?

Does this mean we’re out on Sewell and Smalls?

I figure Smalls wasn’t a real possibility anyways.

Did Neids get bad vibes last week with Sewell or do we plan to use him on offense?
Smalls committed to Washington.

Still going after Sewell.

VN Store

Back