'20 TN LB Bryson Eason (UT SIGNEE)

Not sure why people think AJ Johnson is slow. He had the most explosive lateral quickness on the team. He dominated from his position in the SEC. He had 138 tackles in 2012. He had 110 tackles in 2013 and was named 1st team All-SEC. It wasn’t an accident that NFL teams were all over him when he a won his case. He’s one of the best linebackers to ever wear orange.

AJ was slow outside the box,but sideline to sideline he held his own.i promise you,you would take back part of this statement if you ever seen him actually run and try to run down a player.truly unorthodox how he ran👀😂

AJ was slow outside the box,but sideline to sideline he held his own.i promise you,you would take back part of this statement if you ever seen him actually run and try to run down a player.truly unorthodox how he ran👀😂

Ummmm you realize the box is tackle to tackle. Anything outside of that is out of the box. So if sideline to sideline you just made his point.

Let me explain it to you. When BOT has nothing, his go too is ”based on what” or something about the other person needing to be on the staff. He, by his own admittance, more than once doesn’t keep up with recruiting but always finds himself right in the middle of conversations That never get finished because he ghosts them.

Let me explain it to you. When BOT has nothing, his go too is ”based on what” or something about the other person needing to be on the staff. He, by his own admittance, more than once doesn’t keep up with recruiting but always finds himself right in the middle of conversations That never get finished because he ghosts them.
He’s still bitter Rock Gullickson didn’t get enough time to turn things around. 😏

Reactions: SLICKYINC
From 4star Mr. Tennessee football to a 3 star. Had he committed to Auburn or Bama he would have moved up 30 spots.
I think if they are going to be taken seriously, the TN reporters for Rivals and 247 should have to justify decisions like this and HB. They should state why they make the decision. This is horse ****.

Reactions: TitanicVolz
I’m irrationally mad at this ranking. This kid is not a freaking 3 star.

Well...at least rivals got it right...I personally think 4* outside of the 250 is more accurate...

IMHO...move Hyatt to Calloway's spot, Calloway to Easons and Eason to Hyatt’s and Rivals is spot on...but that’s probably just splitting hairs

VN Store

Back