‘23 TN LB Arion Carter (Tennessee)

He can Run and hit. Would love to add him to LB Class. In CHRIST Alone
Says he’s from memphis, traditionally theirs a pretty deep talent pool in that area for basketball. Just wondering why it’s not the same with football? You would think more athletes would come out that area. Maybe they don’t play both sports?? I’d love a 6’6 reciever that could jump outta the gym!! Lol

Says he’s from memphis, traditionally theirs a pretty deep talent pool in that area for basketball. Just wondering why it’s not the same with football? You would think more athletes would come out that area. Maybe they don’t play both sports?? I’d love a 6’6 reciever that could jump outta the gym!! Lol
Memphis has almost always been a basketball city. Hence why many of our high school trophies are basketball trophies. Football wise, we have some good players but I wouldn’t call it super talent rich.

Carter plays at Smyrna. Did he move from Memphis or something?

I think this was his first year playing middle.
He was edge guy last year.
So there's an adjustment.

But he has a really high motor..needs to work on reading his keys and break down and form tackling. A lot of grabbing and lunging on film.

Does a real good job of taking on Olineman.
He will need to learn pass coverage.

I'm looking forward to seeing how he progresses. It's not easy to make that jump from edge player to ILB. Leonard Little will tell you that
Yes to all of this

Doesn't matter. Bama cheats. They're very good at cheating. The SEC allows them to cheat.

Cheaters, cheaters, pumpkin-eaters.

You don't think we weren't huge cheaters under Fulmer? Fortunately we had Roy Kramer looking out for us. I have a friend that worked in the AD department when Fulmer was there and the cheating ( Money and Marriage) he was doing wS something legends are made of. If it had been legal anyway. Yes Ala does it too, but we can't act like it hasn't gone on here too, because I guarantee you it has.

You don't think we weren't huge cheaters under Fulmer? Fortunately we had Roy Kramer looking out for us. I have a friend that worked in the AD department when Fulmer was there and the cheating ( Money and Marriage) he was doing wS something legends are made of. If it had been legal anyway. Yes Ala does it too, but we can't act like it hasn't gone on here too, because I guarantee you it has.

Names and amounts or it did not happen.

VN Store

Back