‘23 TN LB Arion Carter (Tennessee)

After this article was published, AP was asked if he still thinks Bama leads. His response was “Yes, but I think he is gettable. Bama has been on him hard since they offered but path is easier here.”

Turns out Saban can eye talent. Who knew

Brian Jean Mary will be in Atlanta and then is coming up to Smyrna to watch Arion Carter.
Back to Arion Carter for a minute. The Vols will officially host him in just over two weeks and this is shaping up as a Tennessee and Bama battle. Tennessee can certainly land him, but Bama is being very persistent so this one is no roll over.
-VQ

kind of reminds me of Chris Russell's recruitment a couple years back, came on strong late in the recruiting process and he signed with Texas am . He seems to be a heck of a lb . Then there is Antonio Johnson the safety that commited to UT then switched to the Aggies . There are two solid starters it would be nice to have now.

kind of reminds me of Chris Russell's recruitment a couple years back, came on strong late in the recruiting process and he signed with Texas am . He seems to be a heck of a lb . Then there is Antonio Johnson the safety that commited to UT then switched to the Aggies . There are two solid starters it would be nice to have now.

A&M is 3-3 and 5th in their own division. I’ll take the guys we got all day

A&M is 3-3 and 5th in their own division. I’ll take the guys we got all day
Johnson is one of the best in the conference , as is Russell .
Texas A&M hasn’t had a defensive player selected within the first two rounds of the NFL draft since 2017. DB Antonio Johnson can end the streak next cycle if he lives up to expectations. With a versatile scouting report and impressive athletic profile, Johnson shouldn’t wait long to hear his name called in the 2023 NFL Draft. One of the weakest positions for the Vols ....come on

Johnson is one of the best in the conference , as is Russell .
Texas A&M hasn’t had a defensive player selected within the first two rounds of the NFL draft since 2017. DB Antonio Johnson can end the streak next cycle if he lives up to expectations. With a versatile scouting report and impressive athletic profile, Johnson shouldn’t wait long to hear his name called in the 2023 NFL Draft. One of the weakest positions for the Vols ....come on
I’m bullish on these Vols 😡

I’m bullish on these Vols 😡
That’s not the point…been a Vol fan , born in Baptist Hospital on the Tennessee River . Point is not to let in state players go to where ever…Pruitt was inept at recruiting in state players. Would like to keep some of these lbs in state. Jr Colson at Michigan is another good example.

That’s not the point…been a Vol fan , born in Baptist Hospital on the Tennessee River . Point is not to let in state players go to where ever…Pruitt was inept at recruiting in state players. Would like to keep some of these lbs in state. Jr Colson at Michigan is another good example.
Dooley and Pruitt.
Butch did decent In-State.

Heupel is doing much better in his 2nd class for In-State.

Would love to have Junior Colson and we did try to get him, but that kid was originally from Detroit. Most of his life in Detroit and his paretns are Michigan Alumni....
Did you not know that??

Ty Simpson is another transplant that had no real connection to Tennessee.

VN Store

Back