'20 TN ILB/QB Tanner Snyder

Congratulations to my Lake County Falcons...........third State Championship with numerous silver balls. Many many state playoff trophies over the years. Not bad for a school with an average of 225 to 250 students in grades 9 through 12 !!!! This year 2019 totally undefeated with wins over Union City Tn 2a; Martin Tn 2a; Crockett County 2a and another win over a 3a school (scrimmage game).

Last edited:
@Orange defense
I hated to hear that your cousin had an injury during the state championship game, but Tanner really showed out today. Tanner Snyder had five total touchdowns to lead Lake County to the State Championship over Greenback. Snyder threw for 266 yards and two touchdowns, ran for 138 yards and scored two rushing touchdowns. And he capped the game's scoring by returning an interception 33 yards for a score. He accounted for 404 of Lake County's 535 total yards. He sold popcorn at half time!! LOL. I guess he was a clear choice for MVP. That is one heck of a stat line.
Do you know how bad of an injury?

I graduated from UTM in 1970...................I hope that is where Tanner Snyder signs for his college days !!! People have no clue what a real athlete he really is. In my opinion he could play tight end, quarterback, or linebacker at the D 1 level for any college in the nation. Tough as nails.

Last edited:
I graduated from UTM in 1970...................I hope that is where Tanner Snyder signs for his college days !!! People have no clue what a real athlete he really is. In my opinion he could play tight end, quarterback, or linebacker at the D 1 level for any college in the nation. Tough as nails.
Nah......Peay !

@Orange defense
I hated to hear that your cousin had an injury during the state championship game, but Tanner really showed out today. Tanner Snyder had five total touchdowns to lead Lake County to the State Championship over Greenback. Snyder threw for 266 yards and two touchdowns, ran for 138 yards and scored two rushing touchdowns. And he capped the game's scoring by returning an interception 33 yards for a score. He accounted for 404 of Lake County's 535 total yards. He sold popcorn at half time!! LOL. I guess he was a clear choice for MVP. That is one heck of a stat line.
Thank you. I just got home from the game, and talk to him, and he is in a lot of pain, for his collarbone. He is going to be ok though, but it was to the point of holding your breath though. I thought Tanner did one heck of a job, and I think coach Puckett used him a lot more, and relied on him in the 2nd half. I’m proud of them, and Greenback was a lot tougher than we thought. I think they just didn’t give up, but at one point I thought we were in trouble there for a while. Well, thank you once again for being concerned for Larry.💥👍

In eight grade in the Jr. high championship game, Larry also broke his collarbone, and now he has redone it. I just hope it heals good. I’ll know more tomorrow, and I’ll let you all know what is going on.

Reactions: RollerVol

CONGRATS TO THE LAKE COUNTY FALCONS...HOMETOWN PROUD...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back