'20 TN ILB Martavius French (UT SIGNEE)

im saying theres not been any info pos or neg since TN offered. not sure its a great sign.
Not a lot of coverage in Memphis. Only thing we have is trying to figure out twitter likes and retweets. Which has been somewhat positive TN wise with these 3 guys. Hopefully the VR2 guys can get some info here soon.

Not a lot of coverage in Memphis. Only thing we have is trying to figure out twitter likes and retweets. Which has been somewhat positive TN wise with these 3 guys. Hopefully the VR2 guys can get some info here soon.

interesting...almost like its another world

I saw the guy I know who coaches at Whitehaven. We saw each other in passing and didn’t have time to discuss. He said we are after Eason and didn’t say anything about French. Don’t know if that means much.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
We could have had commitments from Eason and French a while back if the coaches had been willing to take French back in the summer. The two would like to play together in college, and while we might have gotten Eason without French if our season had started strong, it now looks like they'll stick together. Can't ramp it up much more than having CJP and YAC both making you a priority and showing up to watch you play.

Can't be any worse than what we have had the last decade.

I'll take, and root, for in state kids that want to be an in state kid at the flagship university in the state to represent both.

Screw ratings, give me a mean and determined hard working kid who wants to play and win, and hates losing, and hates teammates who aren't pulling in the same direction.

Like the kids size, we need bigger faster players. Not for comparison sake just wondering but wasn’t Danta Hightower out of Tennessee. That first solid Bama backing core and I always wondered why a dude that big and mean made it out of Tennessee. Not saying this kid is that but I sure hope we find a couple like that this year.

Reactions: gunner
Like the kids size, we need bigger faster players. Not for comparison sake just wondering but wasn’t Danta Hightower out of Tennessee. That first solid Bama backing core and I always wondered why a dude that big and mean made it out of Tennessee. Not saying this kid is that but I sure hope we find a couple like that this year.
Fulmers recruiting was slipping hard by that point. We had won the east and Saban hadnt won anything at Bama yet.

So French is a good football player again? Is that how it works?
Recruiting is not in a good spot currently. I think atleast he will be able to contribute on special teams early and then maybe have the potiental to develope into a productive player. Same with McDonald. Mostly it helps us get Eason and Omari Thomas.

Recruiting is not in a good spot currently. I think atleast he will be able to contribute on special teams early and then maybe have the potiental to develope into a productive player. Same with McDonald. Mostly it helps us get Eason and Omari Thomas.
It helps with trying to get those guys. But this kid is a player, every bit as good as Eason.

VN Store

Back