'20 TN ILB Martavius French (UT SIGNEE)

Btw, AP on the VQ Podcast said if he were UT, he would amp things up with French to try and help with Omari and Eason, not that UT is actually doing it.

Just to make sure the actual quoting of AP is correct and we're not putting words in his mouth.

Btw, AP on the VQ Podcast said if he were UT, he would amp things up with French to try and help with Omari and Eason, not that UT is actually doing it.

Just to make sure the actual quoting of AP is correct and we're not putting words in his mouth.
Let's make sure to also include that Coach Johnson has kept in constant contact.

Let's make sure to also include that Coach Johnson has kept in constant contact.
If getting back in with this kid and taking him means getting Eason and Thomas then get him. Depth is always good to have at LB, we need it now, but the big key is getting Thomas, he will help a ton next year.

Maybe French and Eason turn into last years Gray.

If getting back in with this kid and taking him means getting Eason and Thomas then get him. Depth is always good to have at LB, we need it now, but the big key is getting Thomas, he will help a ton next year.

Maybe French and Eason turn into last years Gray.
agreed, thomas would be nice.

i think they honestly like Eason. but up to this point, weren't going to take French to get him.

looks like that may have changed.

and it just can't ever hurt to get more kids out of MEmphis, long term, it could help us.

He may not be fast enough to play in the middle of the field at the next level, but you don’t rack up that many tackles and earn dpoy without be a football player. AJ Johnson wasn’t very fast, but damn did he make a lot of plays, and when he tackles guys they went backwards.

I like the kids tape. I don’t like people talking about us taking him just to get his buddies - no matter how true that might be. This kid has talent and looks like a pure defensive player. He also has that Tennessee blood! Bring him in!

He may not be fast enough to play in the middle of the field at the next level, but you don’t rack up that many tackles and earn dpoy without be a football player. AJ Johnson wasn’t very fast, but damn did he make a lot of plays, and when he tackles guys they went backwards.

I like the kids tape. I don’t like people talking about us taking him just to get his buddies - no matter how true that might be. This kid has talent and looks like a pure defensive player. He also has that Tennessee blood! Bring him in!
I concur.

Reactions: NashVolDavis

VN Store

Back