'20 TN ILB Martavius French (UT SIGNEE)

More evidence why paying for “premium” or VIP recruiting info is just pissing away money

Tweeted like 3 hours before he decommitted

I enjoy reading good crapper material so I read Wes Rucker articles so I can get mad enough to blow it out in one push, saves time and your legs from falling asleep from reading something enjoyable and sitting too long.

Inevitable that he would de-commit. Chad Morris is doneskis at Arkansas. Fort he argument that he has only been there two years...true. But the guy who hired him isn't there anymore. I am sure a lot of their commits are starting to look around.

Inevitable that he would de-commit. Chad Morris is doneskis at Arkansas. Fort he argument that he has only been there two years...true. But the guy who hired him isn't there anymore. I am sure a lot of their commits are starting to look around.
wonder if Trey Knox wishes he came to camp here now?

I wonder if Darin Turner will start to look around too.

Turner sounded solid in an interview after the game but that doesn't mean anything. French told reporters he was still recruiting the other two to Arkansas on Sunday morning and then decommitted later in the day. I'm a little surprised coaches didn't send him home for wearing UT gear on his OV. Kinda strange to me.

Knox could make some freshman all-american teams but it would be nice if we could find ways to get him and Treylon Burks the damn ball. Can't afford to lose either one to the portal after their freshman years. The one thing Chad had going for him was his recruiting and now that is starting to fall apart.

Also not sure how true this is but it's going around lol: Martavius French working on teammates, talks OV to Arkansas

Turner sounded solid in an interview after the game but that doesn't mean anything. French told reporters he was still recruiting the other two to Arkansas on Sunday morning and then decommitted later in the day. I'm a little surprised coaches didn't send him home for wearing UT gear on his OV. Kinda strange to me.

Knox could make some freshman all-american teams but it would be nice if we could find ways to get him and Treylon Burks the damn ball. Can't afford to lose either one to the portal after their freshman years. The one thing Chad had going for him was his recruiting and now that is starting to fall apart.

Also not sure how true this is but it's going around lol: Martavius French working on teammates, talks OV to Arkansas

Yeah his offer was definitely "pulled." It couldn't be that Arkansas has looked like the least competitive team in the league all year, and their recruits are starting to look around...definitely not that.

Sounds like a bunch of hogs making themselves feel better about losing a commit.

This is exactly how not to hold on to current recruits and future recruits. Great idea, call a Memphis kid a thief, that's gonna work out long term.

This is exactly how not to hold on to current recruits and future recruits. Great idea, call a Memphis kid a thief, that's gonna work out long term.
With quotes like “not surprised”, “they seem like the type” etc, it’s not a good look for their fans. What would make them suspect that I wonder?

Reactions: Pane di mais
With quotes like “not surprised”, “they seem like the type” etc, it’s not a good look for their fans. What would make them suspect that I wonder?
Yup. Reading some of the comments on the decommit tweet rank right up there too.

VN Store

Back