'20 TN ILB Martavius French (UT SIGNEE)

Gonna go ahead and triple boom even though I'm iffy on whether French and McDonald are SEC linebackers. Great for future efforts in Greater Memphis though. And I don't know how much if any this helps with Omari Thomas, but it can't hurt. He's the most important kid out of the 901.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
I can see French and/or Eason becoming edge rushers if it doesn’t workout at ILB. Remember Pruitt says he likes his LBs with the ability to play every spot.

Gonna go ahead and triple boom even though I'm iffy on whether French and McDonald are SEC linebackers. Great for future efforts in Greater Memphis though. And I don't know how much if any this helps with Omari Thomas, but it can't hurt. He's the most important kid out of the 901.
French is and McDonald will play star.

Good point but Sewell is a NFL type player.
Didn’t say otherwise...sure that’s why we have Nieds on him. Glad we’re still on that one. This trio lessens my worry for this position group. And I’m beginning to think McDonald is an X-factor at that star position.

Didn’t say otherwise...sure that’s why we have Nieds on him. Glad we’re still on that one. This trio lessens my worry for this position group. And I’m beginning to think McDonald is an X-factor at that star position.

plus, even if these guys maybe don't measure up as "SEC" guys right now is there any doubt our coach could turn them into some? NONE

VN Store

Back