8341835.jpg

6'2" 230lbs
Memphis, TN
(Whitehaven)

247Sports
Rivals
Hudl

Last edited:
I know the DC at Whitehaven. I know they just reload every year. I might have to ask him about these guys.

I know the DC at Whitehaven. I know they just reload every year. I might have to ask him about these guys.

Id really like to see Whitehaven play some Florida or Georgia teams. I think they're as a talented non-recruiting public school there is.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Id really like to see Whitehaven play some Florida or Georgia teams. I think they're as a talented non-recruiting public school there is.

It starts early. They have a sense of pride in their community, and he coaches the middle school team as well. They develop them, and the good ones are ready to go by high school.

Reactions: LittleVol
“i see that coach pruitt is trying to rebuild the whole team, and they’re one of the top schools that i’m looking at,” said french. “the facilities seem nice, and coach pruitt, i like the relationship that i have with him. And i like the relationship i have with the assistant linebacker coach,” french added, referring to tennessee defensive graduate assistant jon shalala.

“me and bryson were just working out with the linebacker coach, and he liked how we moved in open space,” french said, referring to tennessee defensive coordinator kevin sherrer, who coaches the vols’ inside linebackers. “he liked how i drop. He said we stayed low the whole time. “and coach pruitt was watching, and after the workout was over, we just went up to coach pruitt’s office. He was talking to us, and then he told me that i got the offer.”

french said he and eason are planning to be “a package deal,” and with tennessee now having offered both of them, he said the vols are one of the teams they’re considering.

Like where we stand and honestly I want to get this kid on board by spring. He’s the better of the two mike ‘backers at Whitehaven. I love hearing the Coach at Whitehaven call Pruitt a “grinder” and saying he will turn around UT football. Got a feeling he will be funneling us a lot of talent over the next couple years

Reactions: Vol Main and T Dog
Like where we stand and honestly I want to get this kid on board by spring. He’s the better of the two mike ‘backers at Whitehaven. I love hearing the Coach at Whitehaven call Pruitt a “grinder” and saying he will turn around UT football. Got a feeling he will be funneling us a lot of talent over the next couple years
We need this stud plus Bryson Eason. Both "bama" sized backers.

VN Store

Back