'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

Since these articles have popped up, and I’ve known all along about a few things, I think I’ll open up just a little bit. I didn’t really want to mention about other teams recruiting him, because it just something I didn’t want to do on this thread.
So I’ll tell you this much. John Chavis did come to two football games to watch him play, and I was there. Chavis has been to the high school more than on multiple occasions. Chavas has been pounding at the door more than you know. Forked Deer, I knew all along that Chavis has been relentless on his trail. My goodness, the phone calls that he has gotten from him is crazy. I haven’t really one way or the other, said much about Chavis, except when I’ve been asked about him some. Chavis is a good guy, but I’ve said I just don’t think he is going to be around that long, unlike Pruitt will be. Well, anyways...one last thing. I know that a lot of Tennessee fans have been on him to sign with Tennessee, and they continue on.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

We may not have room for him OD.
You know. This recruiting thing is relentless for Feb. the 6th. I’m listening and watching everything We have visits of some left of the 19 class all of the up till February. I want everyone to come on board. I guess we’ll have to blue shirt someone? How many spots left guys??

You know. This recruiting thing is relentless for Feb. the 6th. I’m listening and watching everything We have visits of some left of the 19 class all of the up till February. I want everyone to come on board. I guess we’ll have to blue shirt someone? How many spots left guys??
No way you aren’t using voice text or something. It has to be Siri translating what you’re saying incorrectly, has to be.

Since these articles have popped up, and I’ve known all along about a few things, I think I’ll open up just a little bit. I didn’t really want to mention about other teams recruiting him, because it just something I didn’t want to do on this thread.
So I’ll tell you this much. John Chavis did come to two football games to watch him play, and I was there. Chavis has been to the high school more than on multiple occasions. Chavas has been pounding at the door more than you know. Forked Deer, I knew all along that Chavis has been relentless on his trail. My goodness, the phone calls that he has gotten from him is crazy. I haven’t really one way or the other, said much about Chavis, except when I’ve been asked about him some. Chavis is a good guy, but I’ve said I just don’t think he is going to be around that long, unlike Pruitt will be. Well, anyways...one last thing. I know that a lot of Tennessee fans have been on him to sign with Tennessee, and they continue on.

tenor.gif

You gotta relax and just let him announce whenever he does
Oh! I’m relaxed when it comes to Christopher. I listen to him, when I see him. I don’t really crowd him about Tennessee, like most people think I do. There has been a lot of vol fans at the school, out in public places, and at basketball games that has been though.

VN Store

Back