'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

And if you’re not Uncle Lou, then you sure had me fooled, but regardless, not trolling...just kind of gave you an update where things stand right now, and where it is headed. I can’t help it that I know what I know.

And if you’re not Uncle Lou, then you sure had me fooled, but regardless, not trolling...just kind of gave you an update where things stand right now, and where it is headed. I can’t help it that I know what I know.
Yep, but you also don't know what you don't know. It goes both ways. I really hope he signs with Tennessee and believe he will.

Reactions: Bobo0101
Yep, but you also don't know what you don't know. It goes both ways. I really hope he signs with Tennessee and believe he will.
So, name me thing that I don’t know? I’ll discuss it with you on what I do know. Some don’t believe me anyways that I know them, but it’s alright. I’ll keep posting the updates. He is going to be a vol, and deep down that is what is going to happen.

So, name me thing that I don’t know? I’ll discuss it with you on what I do know. Some don’t believe me anyways that I know them, but it’s alright. I’ll keep posting the updates. He is going to be a vol, and deep down that is what is going to happen.
OD if he does not come here...shake-fist-gif-6.gif

if you don't know what you don't know, how do you expect me to know what you don't know? Just saying that as much as you think you know, you still don't know everything. Therefore, it is likely that you do not know all the facts. So, you don't know what you don't know.

if you don't know what you don't know, how do you expect me to know what you don't know? Just saying that as much as you think you know, you still don't know everything. Therefore, it is likely that you do not know all the facts. So, you don't know what you don't know.
Well! I said scratch it. Let him take his visits, and then I’ll update it.

Word on the street is Alabama is starting to amp up there recruitment of Chris and that they're gonna try to flip one of his remaining visits.

VN Store

Back