'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

Props to him if he makes his own decision to go to Arkansas. I'm sure there is a ton of influence around him to go to TN.

Hold your horses. There seems to be some confusion going on here. You see, I just spoke to him earlier about how things were going. He is excited about seeing Arky, and he said he looks forward to it, but there is something else. He said that he also looks forward to the visit at Tennessee Feb. the 2nd. I won’t say anything else, but from what I know is, all of these sport prediction sites, media, and anything else that predict recruits better hold their predictions for now. I talked to someone else that has also close to him today, that has talked to him, and he told him that Tennessee does have a spot for him still no matter what. Sherrer has assured him a spot along with Pruitt. He still loves Tennessee regardless who he visits I was told. So, everyone with doom and gloom, better hold off on that.👍👍😂

giphy.gif

Unfortunately, I get the feeling that ForkedDeerVol is the legit insider in this thread, and we are going to miss on this one. He posts like someone in the know vs OrangeDefense, who I can’t help but read his posts with tonybologna in mind. Posts exactly like him, except he doesn’t say “thanks, buddy” at the end.

This is what I said a month ago. Truth be told he was pretty much a lock to Auburn but they screwed it up. He is pulling a hat out of a bag at the high school on Feb 6. Tennessee, Arkansas and A&M will be in the bag. I’ll say it again. As much as I would like to have him it ain’t happening.

So more Whiney baby bull crap about when you got an offer vs actually having it? Lol these instate babies drive me nuts. Who cares who offered first. None of that crap matters come signing day and next 4 yrs. who are your options now and which school fits you the best. If that's Arky so be it but don't let morris make you a little beotch about offering first. Heck the guy offered everyone he could and just taking whoever nobody wants like butch

This is what I said a month ago. Truth be told he was pretty much a lock to Auburn but they screwed it up. He is pulling a hat out of a bag at the high school on Feb 6. Tennessee, Arkansas and A&M will be in the bag. I’ll say it again. As much as I would like to have him it ain’t happening.
What’s the hang up? Why not just have two hats and be honest with the staff so they can move on? If you know it is NOT happening then you probobly know why. As much as I don’t want to believe you it seems to me you know the truth. He is a heck of a ball player and TN would be better with him. But only if he is all in.

So more Whiney baby bull crap about when you got an offer vs actually having it? Lol these instate babies drive me nuts. Who cares who offered first. None of that crap matters come signing day and next 4 yrs. who are your options now and which school fits you the best. If that's Arky so be it but don't let morris make you a little beotch about offering first. Heck the guy offered everyone he could and just taking whoever nobody wants like butch
So I guess you believe the mayor is legit.

Where is this coming from? Just curious. I missed it.

Unfortunately, I get the feeling that ForkedDeerVol is the legit insider in this thread, and we are going to miss on this one. He posts like someone in the know vs OrangeDefense, who I can’t help but read his posts with tonybologna in mind. Posts exactly like him, except he doesn’t say “thanks, buddy” at the end.
You and some others just want OD to be wrong. Well I say I am for the underdog (imagine that) and when he picks us it is going to betenor-3.gif

What’s the hang up? Why not just have two hats and be honest with the staff so they can move on? .

In the last 24 hours it’s come out that the staff has visited and scheduled trips to the campus with Kristian Williams and Jammie Robinson, both whom were/are supposed back up options.

Maybe he has told the staff.

Hold your horses. There seems to be some confusion going on here. You see, I just spoke to him earlier about how things were going. He is excited about seeing Arky, and he said he looks forward to it, but there is something else. He said that he also looks forward to the visit at Tennessee Feb. the 2nd. I won’t say anything else, but from what I know is, all of these sport prediction sites, media, and anything else that predict recruits better hold their predictions for now. I talked to someone else that has also close to him today, that has talked to him, and he told him that Tennessee does have a spot for him still no matter what. Sherrer has assured him a spot along with Pruitt. He still loves Tennessee regardless who he visits I was told. So, everyone with doom and gloom, better hold off on that.👍👍😂

That all may be so, but general rule is that the staff looks around as long as the recruit is looking around. This situation just does not have the look of a sealed deal. At this time of the season, recruiting gets to be crazy. Don't think that has changed.

Never seen Ron hope we miss on a prospect. 😆 That’s uncharted territory, mayor OD. I’m not sure how to process that.

VN Store

Back