'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

Tennessee had better get busy if they want this kid. I know the teams recruiting him the hardest and UT is not one of them. At this point I’m not sure if they are even in the top 3. Auburn is the only official visit lined up at this point.

Tennessee had better get busy if they want this kid. I know the teams recruiting him the hardest and UT is not one of them. At this point I’m not sure if they are even in the top 3. Auburn is the only official visit lined up at this point.

I don't think they do want him.

More speed? Kid has SEC speed right now. His 40 is in the 4.4s.
Willing to bet he doesnt. There is only one NFL linebacker to run a 4.4 at the combine in like the last decade plus. Only or so 20 of the fastest guys going to the NFL ran a 4.4. He may be fast, but no way 4.4 is legit. Is he fast? Sure he can be fast, but 4.4 is NFL elite doubt this kid is there

Willing to bet he doesnt. There is only one NFL linebacker to run a 4.4 at the combine in like the last decade plus. Only or so 20 of the fastest guys going to the NFL ran a 4.4. He may be fast, but no way 4.4 is legit. Is he fast? Sure he can be fast, but 4.4 is NFL elite doubt this kid is there
He ran a 4.46 at Tennessee camp and 4.48 at Memphis. I have watched him every Friday night for the last 3 years. He is that fast.

I think this kid is on the list.

But I think we're trying to see a couple things before taking a commitment.

WR? Haselwood? Ellis?
LB? HT? TM?
DL? Anyone?
OL? Wright? And 1 more?

I think they like this kid, but there are other pieces to the puzzle that have to be considered first.

Reactions: volsagain
I think this kid is on the list.

But I think we're trying to see a couple things before taking a commitment.

WR? Haselwood? Ellis?
LB? HT? TM?
DL? Anyone?
OL? Wright? And 1 more?

I think they like this kid, but there are other pieces to the puzzle that have to be considered first.

LB? HT? TM?

The town of Dyersburg has that effect on people.

I can say that with first-hand experience.
Boy, he sure looks dead alright. He looks happy, steadfast, and ready to battle for this kid. Believe me, the city of Dyersburg has a lot of Tennessee fans around. This kid loves orange football. I know. I hate to say it, but you’re right. The city of Dyersburg does have an effect on people. I also can say that from experience, believe me. 👍

VN Store

Back