'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell

LittleVol

Big kid that moves well. Good vision. See the developing creases. Works for Lbs as well as Rbs.

Already looks more physical than DK.

We must be in on some pretty good players at that position. Or they feel really good about Banks potential.

This kid looks like a legit take.

2xVol

Idk if this kid necessarily plays IlB. At 6’ and running a 4.46 you bet him on the roster regardless. He could play safety, star, lb, or even rb. And if he blueshirts it’s a steal

Nashvegas31

Orange defense

Watched this guy play this year. He loves to hit you. He doesn’t mind getting dirty with the best of them either. I would love for him to come on. He is quick, fast, and strong. He can cover from sideline to sideline. This is the reason Tennessee offered. I have talked to some of his family, and they are excited. He is excited. Very talented young man. Auburn offered as well. Secretly, he is a Tennessee fan. 🍊🍊💥💥

UTSuave’

Watched this guy play this year. He loves to hit you. He doesn’t mind getting dirty with the best of them either. I would love for him to come on. He is quick, fast, and strong. He can cover from sideline to sideline. This is the reason Tennessee offered. I have talked to some of his family, and they are excited. He is excited. Very talented young man. Auburn offered as well. Secretly, he is a Tennessee fan. 🍊🍊💥💥

So vol?

Orange defense

Let me say this. He has been a vol fan for a while now. He loves orange. His dad loves orange. He loves Pruitt. The family loves Pruitt. He loves to win. It has been all that he talks about at home is the Vols, since the offer. I’ll say he is all vol. the family would love to watch the big orange in Knoxville according to mom.

VN Store

Sponsors