'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

I do have detailed info, but out of respect for everyone involved I will not share details.
Then you should just be silently Superior. As it is you are just casting aspersions upon Terry Fair and Sherrer on what is nothing but hearsay evidence. That could very well be considered slander.

Last edited:
Then you should just be silently Superior. As it is you are just casting aspersions upon Terry Fair and Sherrer on what is nothing but hearsay evidence. That could very well be considered slander.
Slander? I said it would be interesting, if Sherrer is the next demotion.

Slander? I said it would be interesting, if Sherrer is the next demotion.
How's Russells girlfriend problems going? How early should our coaching staff send offers to Dyersburg kids? Maybe the coaches, you know the ones that you said all the 90s people have a problem with but your ( post history ) suggests a different tale. Maybe they need a manual on what not to say in Dyersburg, or maybe you don't know dick about any of it but feel like you do because you live in the area.

BTW.... The coaching staff DIDNT miss on To'oto'o like you said they did and Pruitt did close...

How's Russells girlfriend problems going? How early should our coaching staff send offers to Dyersburg kids? Maybe the coaches, you know the ones that you said all the 90s people have a problem with but your ( post history ) suggests a different tale. Maybe they need a manual on what not to say in Dyersburg, or maybe you don't know dick about any of it but feel like you do because you live in the area.

BTW.... The coaching staff DIDNT miss on To'oto'o like you said they did and Pruitt did close...
As butt hurt as the whole town of Dyersburg appears to be I'd really love to have the Preparation H concession there.

Awe, another 90s dude is butthurt. It wasn't looking good for Tootoo at the time. Even the great Callahan said it didnt look good.

It would be a whole lot better to just say he was upset for not being offered at camp and just liked the idea of playing for Jimbo. Besides rumors, all we really know is he canceled his OV twice. The rumor was the coaches said something about Chavis, which he did not sign with, so then the rumor changed to they said something about him. I wish something was happening so I didn't open this because I am bored.

If Sherrer is demoted it sure as heck ain't because of russell recruitment. Fair was let go because he sucks at recruiting with the big boys. Sherrer was also meh in the recruiting department but has better track record. Any demotion he would take imo is more based on our ability to get Ansley and Ansley long term ceiling being much higher as a play caller

Lol. You have no clue. Some things happened when Fair and Sherrer visited him the day after A&M was there, and he pretty much told them to kick rocks and cancelled his OV. HT had no idea were he was going until a few days before signing day. The plan was to take both, but it didnt work out.
Russell was a second rate prospect. Never anything more than a backup plan. Pedestrian film vs Mediocre competition.

We got the better player and it worked the way most wanted.

It's not that they said something bad. It's what they pretty much accused him of. It will be interesting if Sherrer is the next demotion.
LMAOOOOOO

So we poached Ansley from the NFL and we’re paying him $1M because Terry Fair said something about some middling pedestrian prospect from Dyersburg TN?

1549908761580.gif

LMAOOOOOO

So we poached Ansley from the NFL and we’re paying him $1M because Terry Fair said something about some middling pedestrian prospect from Dyersburg TN?

View attachment 193872

So... I noticed that I can easily change my perception of whether the LOLs are blasting up out of the lolcano or getting sucked down into it. It's quite mesmerizing, doing it over and over. Hope I don't disrupt some text-based ecological balance and blast the whole thing into a dyslexic mess.

Can we merge this with : football talk thread. tired of seeing a non UT player name . thread is and always was worthless. the player referenced is worthless and nothing more than depth. take this thread and shred it . please.

Reactions: feathersax
AV told us misinformation was given out so Callahan didn't know.
Exactly, HT said himself that he knew Sunday morning where he was going. In another interview he said that Tosh leaving eliminated Alabama. If volsnonfan3804 thinks that HT did not communicate this info to Tennessee staff before signing day then they are more of a morAn than I thought.

The writing was on the wall for Russell at that point that he would not be even the 3rd best LB Tennessee took this cycle. Mix that in with the fact of the no offer after camp sour grapes and you have this blame it on Tennessee BS

Exactly, HT said himself that he knew Sunday morning where he was going. In another interview he said that Tosh leaving eliminated Alabama. If volsnonfan3804 thinks that HT did not communicate this info to Tennessee staff before signing day then they are more of a morAn than I thought.

The writing was on the wall for Russell at that point that he would not be even the 3rd best LB Tennessee took this cycle. Mix that in with the fact of the no offer after camp sour grapes and you have this blame it on Tennessee BS
HT communicated that info to the staff Sunday before signing day. According to some in here. I didnt say signing day.

VN Store

Back