'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

I went to school in Knoxville, and lived in Fayetteville for a year. Fayetteville is a beautiful place, and a great place to live. I've lived many places, and it is my favorite place I have ever lived (outside of Tennessee). It is more like Knoxville than any other SEC school.
Currently live in Fayetteville. Visted my brother in Knoxville a number of times while he attended UT. I feel exactly the same way. Fayetteville is a cool town. I don't think Russell wants to "surprise" his city with a commitment to Arkansas though. jmo

Reactions: VOLuptuousBOOMS
While we're talking about Chad Morris, anyone else notice Clemson's big surge to the forefront of college football happened after Morris left and Elliot took over?

They’re still running his offense, he recruited DeShaun Watson but didn’t stay long enough to coach him as an upperclassman. No coincidence that Clemson scored 44 points on Bama since Morris somehow was able to put up 31 on them despite crap for talent on offense. I’d imagine he gave Dabo a pretty good blueprint.

They’re still running his offense, he recruited DeShaun Watson but didn’t stay long enough to coach him as an upperclassman. No coincidence that Clemson scored 44 points on Bama since Morris somehow was able to put up 31 on them despite crap for talent on offense. I’d imagine he gave Dabo a pretty good blueprint.
I'm sure there is thread for this kid on wooopigsuey.com, hawgslop.com or whatever you call your hog fan message board... Why don't you take your boy friend MRPRICK and head that way mui pronto.. Honestly you two come across as VERY pathetic arguing your lost cause on another team's message board. Not even a rival to boot...

Reactions: DeepPurpleFloyd
What in the hell....

Why y’all arguing with some limp wristed Arkansas pig f@cker?

Anyone who would wear this as a headdress deserves a good verbal bludgeoning:

Hog-hat.jpeg

Little Rock/Jonesboro/Pine Bluff - yeah, big time dumps.

But Hot Springs ain't no dump and neither is Fayetteville.

Arkansas fans however, are some of the dumbest I have ever met. They've never won anything of importance in football and yet they act like they deserve a natty. They won't even win their division for the foreseeable future.

ECFC13E6-96E5-4567-8667-438233090D3E.gif

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
The Aggies have a few higher ranked targets than Russell still on the board, but Russell is at a position of need, hence the Aggies big push over the past month. Texas A&M coaches have been regulars in the Volunteer State since the dead period ended and Russell also took a visit to College Station at the beginning of the month. Auburn, Arkansas and Tennessee are also heavily in the mix and Russell will wait until Signing Day to announce a decision.
-Rivals

Reactions: JJVols4
They won't even win their division for the foreseeable future.

Neither would 99% of college football teams with Alabama in the division. With Georgia recruiting the way they are and Mullen getting UF back on track it will be hard for anyone else to win the East as well.

Reactions: AaronUT
Nope. We are not an elite program, but we still haven't lost to Tennessee in over a decade.

You keep quoting this arbitrary time period because it fits your narrative. You're 3-1 against us during the worst stretch of football in program history. Congrats.

We're still 13-5 against you in football all time and thanks to SEC rotating opponent schedules it will be at least several decades before you even get the CHANCE to even that score. Enjoy.

Neither would 99% of college football teams with Alabama in the division. With Georgia recruiting the way they are and Mullen getting UF back on track it will be hard for anyone else to win the East as well.

Agree with you on the West, the gumps are gonna dominate into the future. The East is still an open question. Georgia is faltering just a bit, though I don't expect them to slip much. Mullen is doing a good job, but he had more to start with in Florida than Pruitt. I think Pruitt has a bigger upside. Time will tell. But I am in no way ready to cede the east to the gators and buttsniffers.

VN Store

Back