'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

Anyone else think HUDL highlights are meaningless?
Yes, in very large part, yes. Otherwise, TKJr should’ve been one of the greatest collegiate running back in the history of God based on his running back highlights as a highschool player at Webb.

They’re HIGHLIGHTS.

If they’re good, doesn’t really tell you much.
If they’re bad, tells you all you need to know.

No it doesn’t...... it’s the person that put them out there’s interpretation of whether they were good or not.

Except his aren't bad. Not sure what your are watching to think it's bad. Nothing about his senior highlight says bad

Often lost and out of position. But his superior athleticism and speed makes up for a lot against that sort of competition.

The good thing? The negatives are coachable. He'd be a project imo, but a decent risk

Often lost and out of position. But his superior athleticism and speed makes up for a lot against that sort of competition.

The good thing? The negatives are coachable. He'd be a project imo, but a decent risk

Look at Jayon Brown for the titans. Ultra athletic and coaching has turned him into an outstanding LB. Will be all-pro soon. Reminds me of Russell.

Reactions: SweetAsSodaPop
Why are his pinned highlights from his sophomore year. Seems like he'd want his most recent pinned.

Truth be known, most of these other coaches don't know crap about this kid other than his Hudl film and a few conversations. They are banking on Pruitt being right about him, hence the offers.

I’ve laid off a lot, because no matter what anyone says, I know where his heart is along with the family. I saw them this morning and nothing has changed. He is all vol, and will be a vol. I’ll come and update you about things here from time to time, of what I know.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
I’ve laid off a lot, because no matter what anyone says, I know where his heart is along with the family. I saw them this morning and nothing has changed. He is all vol, and will be a vol. I’ll come and update you about things here from time to time, of what I know.
Why wait to commit? Is he hoping for a better offer from some other bagman? Or just waiting for NSD to have the cameras and media? You should know the answer....

VN Store

Back