'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Haven't been in this thread in a while. If Nolen is interested in TAMU just keep showing him videos of that weird cult **** they do on Friday nights clockwork orange style until he's not.

I won't say he'll end up pumping gas if he doesn't come here. He's gifted, and I'm sure he'll be very successful wherever he goes.

But I feel like he could really be an absolute legend here.

Also, the former UT coach who once told a kid he'd end up pumping gas? I hear he's now just a chubby loser with a popcorn fetish living somewhere close to Memphis. I don't need that sort of bad karma.

"Powell (Tenn.) High five-star defensive tackle Walter Nolen, his little brother in 2025 lineman Warren Nolen and the whole family return to Knoxville to watch a 4-2 Tennessee team host No. 13 Ole Miss in primetime. Nolen is coming off a terrific visit to Texas A&M and the Aggies have been surging in this recruitment since a visit to College Station in late July. Tennessee probably had the momentum prior to that and head coach Josh Heupel and company look to regain that mojo this weekend."
-Wiltfong

tumblr_nd8r17XLWU1s8y4koo8_r1_250.gifv

Reactions: VOLSONLY
"Powell (Tenn.) High five-star defensive tackle Walter Nolen, his little brother in 2025 lineman Warren Nolen and the whole family return to Knoxville to watch a 4-2 Tennessee team host No. 13 Ole Miss in primetime. Nolen is coming off a terrific visit to Texas A&M and the Aggies have been surging in this recruitment since a visit to College Station in late July. Tennessee probably had the momentum prior to that and head coach Josh Heupel and company look to regain that mojo this weekend." -Wiltfong

prayer-praying.gif

We begin with Walter Nolen who is coming off his visit to Texas A&M for their win over Alabama. The Aggies made a move for him last weekend but that’s no surprise as the atmosphere and scene in College Station was special last weekend. Tennessee has a chance to counter punch with a great atmosphere this weekend against Ole Miss. Tennessee remains at the top along with the Aggies but it’s no slam dunk and they will need to close this one out down the stretch.

VQ

Fresh off his visit to Texas A&M last weekend, Nolen will look at another bigtime atmosphere this weekend. It's going to be loud as he makes his first trip across town for a game during the Josh Heupel era. The Aggies put their best foot forward last weekend and now Tennessee has a chance to impress as well. The Vols continue to be a team near the top for Nolen.
VQ

VN Store

Back