'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

I don’t really understand A&M being in it. I’d understand Bama or UGA. That’s what gives me hope is that’s just kind of out there to be between us and A&M.
I agree. There are two programs in the SEC I have difficulty seeing Nolen not being a fit. Vandy and aTm. I could see him in any other program.

Yep. Seems like every time Nolen posts anything about another team, that’s where he is going. Lol. Some TN fans are just so beaten down it’s pathetic. I wonder how they will handle it when Nolen signs with TN.
I’ll have flashbacks to Khalil McKenzie and expect the same disappointment in the future that I got from him never living up to expectations.
just the normal vol fan reaction

Lmao...everyone thought Bama was gonna walk right over TAMU. What did TAMU do before they played Bama that instilled any confidence in picking them?..nothing. Stop acting like you knew they were going to beat Bama.
Show where I was acting like I knew anything.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
So Cootchie knew that A&M’s writers would state they were the favorite all along? Uncharted territory!

That was Chad Simmons. And he just validated what BGS has been posting for weeks.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll break out some crayons and draw you pictures to help explain.

Reactions: bignewt
That was Chad Simmons. And he just validated what BGS has been posting for weeks.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll break out some crayons and draw you pictures to help explain.

So one beat writer confirms what the sniper clown got from VQ? Lol. Yeah because one person said it it obviously is 100% fact.

Good grief...are you really that obtuse? BGS has been saying it for months when, literally, many signs (not to mention several other analysts) disagreed. Now, one analyst, offers up a supporting opinion to the "he gone" crowd following an emotional visit high, and that is suddenly the smoking gun? Get real.

Nolen might not come here, but it isn't because BGS had some inside information or a Nostradamus-like premonition in June. He was just playing the odds that a top-3 player wasn't going to commit to a team mired in dysfunction, trying to swim up for air.

Good grief...are you really that obtuse? BGS has been saying it for months when, literally, many signs (not to mention several other analysts) disagreed. Now, one analyst, offers up a supporting opinion to the "he gone" crowd following an emotional visit high, and that is suddenly the smoking gun? Get real.

Nolen might not come here, but it isn't because BGS had some inside information or a Nostradamus-like premonition in June. He was just playing the odds that a top-3 player wasn't going to commit to a team mired in dysfunction, trying to swim up for air.
Game, set, match.....

“Sources”. Use the blue one to guess that identity. 🤔

Tennessee isn't exactly the epitome of success on the field recently, but why you'd want to go play for Jimbo Fisher I'll never understand. Georgia? Yeah, I get that. Alabama? Makes complete sense. Clemson? Okay, that's fine. But, Texas A&M? Perennial under-achievers with all that talent and they've already lost two games this year in which they were the favorite. Jimbo has accomplished nothing at TAMU.

TAMU is only a 10 point favorite at Mizzou.

Tennessee hung 62 on the Tigers there.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back