'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Michigan’s probably the only other school left dumb enough to keep recruiting him. Everybody else knows he’s a Vol.

no way this kid chooses MI and that nutjob

i don’t know what it is but kids love Meatchicken and are flocking to visit up there. The Lb Joseph is going also. I’m not quite understanding but there is some appeal to these kids and that is what matters.

i don’t know what it is but kids love Meatchicken and are flocking to visit up there. The Lb Joseph is going also. I’m not quite understanding but there is some appeal to these kids and that is what matters.
in the unlikely event my son were to ever play American football, he wouldnt go anywhere near that buffoon. Same for Yawyaw or Dabo. Mullen also.

Are you watching this game? He is not in shape. Camps and real games are totally different.

Do you ever see him pursue after they get passed the line of scrimmage? No he doesn’t because he isn’t in shape.
Kahlil McKenzie 2.0 ? 'member?

Hum... is weed legal in Michigan?

VN Store

Back