'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out we're most likely not gonna get this kid. We're facing unknown sanctions and have an entirely new staff, and this kid has options. COULD he pick us? Of course, but if you're playing the odds, it's not happening. And that's what AP is doing. Odds are not in our favor, tho I want this kid desperately(no pedo).

It seems like @drvenner 's nuts were not an enticing enough offer.

I'm sure he hears that from the ladies a lot.
Let’s start a Volnation donation to @Freak to make a “NIL deal” with him. What’s the Venmo/PayPal?

It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out we're most likely not gonna get this kid. We're facing unknown sanctions and have an entirely new staff, and this kid has options. COULD he pick us? Of course, but if you're playing the odds, it's not happening. And that's what AP is doing. Odds are not in our favor, tho I want this kid desperately(no pedo).

Sorry but using the we are probably not going to get him just isn’t going to work. He could have eliminated us completely. He didn’t.

My point is BGS posts his BS when it suits his narrative. He is super negative. And when AP, Callahan or Hubbs posts negative things like oh we don’t think it’s going to happen, BGS’s panties get wet and he posts what they think. But say those guys talk about a recruit really liking TN and they say said recruit is coming to TN but changes their mind. Then he mocks them saying oh but 9.99. It’s ridiculous.

Sorry but using the we are probably not going to get him just isn’t going to work. He could have eliminated us completely. He didn’t.

My point is BGS posts his BS when it suits his narrative. He is super negative. And when AP, Callahan or Hubbs posts negative things like oh we don’t think it’s going to happen, BGS’s panties get wet and he posts what they think. But say those guys talk about a recruit really liking TN and they say said recruit is coming to TN but changes their mind. Then he mocks them saying oh but 9.99. It’s ridiculous.
Believe what you want. I really , really want this kid here. But I also know he has his choice of any school in the nation and we're currently not in a great position. That's just reality. If by chance he does pick us, I will be ecstatic. I'll boom all night long. I just think our chances are slim so anyone saying "he's not coming here" is really just stating a likelihood based on our current situation. They don't really know what Nolen is thinking, but they do know the adversity we are facing.

Reactions: BisonVol

How would you know what the ladies tell Walter Nolen about my nuts?

#1 player in America moves into our backyard for his senior season just to sign with one of our rivals? Sounds about par for the course!
It's the most Tennessee thing, ever. I'll bet he even makes his announcement in the shadow of General Neyland donning a Reggie White jersey when he picks Bama.

I hope what I was told is true.

He also said Walter's brothers are with him at Powell, and got a transfer RB from Maryville apparently as well. I know you aren't in TN but for those who are in Knoxville, go watch Powell this year, they will be good.
Matt Lowe is out recruiting Catholic this year.

VN Store

Back