'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

That's really good to hear.
Yes, I looked back , and oh all of you should too lol, on the 2nd he posted st 9:32 am. Then he does an unofficial without anyone knowing. Then a few days ago he said he is done. Hmmmmmmmmmm
Now read all the comments after he dropped top 8. Hil freaking larryous.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He will be playing this season in east Tennessee and look for Marlon Walls to follow suit. Per AP he will be taking an official here sometime soon and looks to commit in August.
Are we feeling better now? This does have a different feel. Does anyone know of any direct comments he has made about the new staff?

He will be playing this season in east Tennessee and look for Marlon Walls to follow suit. Per AP he will be taking an official here sometime soon and looks to commit in August.
Well that's preposterous. No way Marlon Walls has any high school playing eligibility left. He's in his 30's.

I thought in the podcast AP said there is a real good chance TN gets a official visit.Said TN is in it but 2 months ago they weren’t and Nolen told him that. AP said there was a 50/50 chance that Walls coaches somewhere. The story comes at 12 on VQ.

What does it say?
It's not been that long ago that 5-star Memphis defensive lineman Walter Nolen put out a top nine that didn't involve Tennessee. Last week, he quietly slid east down I-40 and visited Josh Heupel and the Vols as they have quietly gotten back into the picture.

"They are for sure back in it," Nolen said about where the Vols currently stand. "It was an un-official and it was good to talk to the coaches and chill out. We did a photo shoot and all that."

The new staff has been patient with him. Even when he all but eliminated the orange and white, they stayed persistent.

"I feel like they are cool and are good people," Nolen said. "They mean well. I don't believe they are ever going to do anything to put you in the wrong spot."

Leading the way in that persistence is defensive line coach Rodney Garner. The veteran developer of talent has put countless players in the NFL during his tenures at Georgia, Auburn and Tennessee. That is something that stands out to Nolen.
- Price

What does it say?

“As for the chances that he gives Tennessee an official visit in the very near future? It's a lot more likely now than it was two months ago.
"It's probably going to happen most likely," Nolen said. "My parents liked the visit up there. My parents are going to support me no matter what. I'm just trying to find a home away from home."

Reactions: Yazzy

VN Store

Back