'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

We mentioned this last week, but Tennessee continues to have excellent dialogue with Walter Nolen. The five-star DL once eliminated Tennessee but Rodney Garner has slowly chipped away in this one and we now see Tennessee as back in the race. With Marlon Walls gone from St. Benedict, it will be interesting to see where Nolen suits up this fall.

- VQ

We mentioned this last week, but Tennessee continues to have excellent dialogue with Walter Nolen. The five-star DL once eliminated Tennessee but Rodney Garner has slowly chipped away in this one and we now see Tennessee as back in the race. With Marlon Walls gone from St. Benedict, it will be interesting to see where Nolen suits up this fall.
- VQ

images

1622814925924.jpeg

- VQ

images

View attachment 371842
He was enrolled there before St. Benedict. I'm sure it's a bidding war in Memphis for the kid right now. Wouldn't shock me if he ends up at Christian Brothers or the private school Small/Thomas/Micheal Oher went to.

He was enrolled there before St. Benedict. I'm sure it's a bidding war in Memphis for the kid right now. Wouldn't shock me if he ends up at Christian Brothers or the private school Small/Thomas/Micheal Oher went to.
forgot that......
Oher went to Christian Brothers. Probablay MUS??

Last edited:
Briarcrest

Seems like MUS have fallen off nowadays. Hadn't had a decent recruit since Drew Richmond, who turned out to be not so decent.
Crap......I'm off today. You are 100% correct.
I'll shut up and listen now.......:confused:

Word on the street here in Memphis is that Garner has made big strides with Nolen. Not in the lead yet, but that door has opened. Heard he wants to see how the DL improves this year under Garner. If our DL can make some plays against non-cupcakes, Nolen’s interest level goes through the roof.

VN Store

Back