'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

There is very likely a faction of boosters who already have timeline and a plan to make a power play. White did not deliver what was expected by the people that matter most. His days are already numbered.
I have to believe DW has more power than you think. Seems he was brought here as new blood to inject some outside energy into this place. At worst he has a history of hand-picking coaches that consistently win.

Could be wrong. But I choose to believe it.

There is very likely a faction of boosters who already have timeline and a plan to make a power play. White did not deliver what was expected by the people that matter most. His days are already numbered.
I would imagine some of the big money guys are mad, but Danny has an auto-renewing contract. He’s going to be here as long as he wants to be.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
So we’re already putting our AD on the hot seat because a player that hasn’t signed yet and is still probably talking to our staff daily didn’t include us in a list of schools?

K
It’s even funnier when you write it out. That’s the title of a book I’m writing on VolunteerHillbilly. 😅

I have to believe DW has more power than you think. Seems he was brought here as new blood to inject some outside energy into this place. At worst he has a history of hand-picking coaches that consistently win.

Could be wrong. But I choose to believe it.
He was brought here to hire Jimmy Frank.

He didn’t. That clarification coming from the big money and insiders on Clemson side.
The whole thing is ridiculous. It's like a couple of middle schoolers saying "no, no, I broke up with you".

Back on subject, as to Nolen, Callahan said this is a Top 8 not a Final 8 and so we have not been technically eliminated.

The whole thing is ridiculous. It's like a couple of middle schoolers saying "no, no, I broke up with you".

Back on subject, as to Nolen, Callahan said this is a Top 8 not a Final 8 and so we have not been technically eliminated.
So you say there’s a chance?

Lol. So the big money guys are mad after what a few months? Just stop with your ignorance.
I just mean the guys who were probably already mad Fulmer was pushed out. Very split booster base right now, but like I said, as long as White has Plowman in his corner he’ll be here for a long time.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Yeah. Couldn't be because they haven't been able to recruit in person and started two months behind, right?

There is a stigma around the program right now that have nothing to do with the current AD or HC. UT is a perennial top 15 recruiting program... that's been losing to bad teams on a pretty regular basis. That perception changes... when someone changes it. It also didn't help that Pruitt's philosophy and brand of football didn't appeal to the best recruits.
Yep. UT will do well to finish top 20. Anyone thinking UT is going to sign Nolen is nuts.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Pruitt has spent a couple if years developing relationships with these recruits. I'm suspect he's still in touch. I'm 100% sure he's telling the kids how awesome Tennessee is. For some reason, these kids believe what the fraud says. Without the McDonald's bags I doubt he would be as successful at recruiting as he was.

Reactions: drvenner
Yep. UT will do well to finish top 20. Anyone thinking UT is going to sign Nolen is nuts.
I'm not sure how realistic Top 20 is at the moment, maybe if we go 8-4, but it is April 3rd and we have zero commits. April is too early to full on panic but we are really behind the 8 ball for this coming cycle right now.

Reactions: VolByLaw
We have a state law that limits public contracts to five years unless you get sign offs from the comptroller of the treasury and multiple other state officials. You think there's an automatically renewing contract, post it.

VN Store

Back