'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

It seems fishy to me all the instate kids that were saying good things about coming here all of the sudden in the last few days are leaning another direction. Im calling it right now....smokescreen....shock the world!

Reactions: volthruitall
From Rivals:

DT WALTER NOLEN

The five-star defensive tackle recently released a top 10 but there are definitely some bigger standouts even among that group with Alabama and LSU probably leading the way at this point. That could change, though, once Nolen could get on the road if the NCAA lifts the dead period after May 31 since he wants to see Clemson and Florida as soon as possible. Ohio State is going to be a serious player as well and Nolen’s coach at Cordova (Tenn.) St. Benedict is former Tennessee linebacker Marlon Walls so the Vols could play a big factor but Nolen’s relationship is just starting with new Tennessee coach Josh Heupel.

Absolutely, at least with Ty and other positions you have other good players that you can fall back on, but when you have the #2 player in the country in your own back yard that is a completely different situation

I just don’t know if the complete staff overhaul helped or hurt with Nolen. I would like to think the hiring of Garner helps though.

VN Store

Back