'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

:confused: Negative Nancy alert ๐Ÿšจ
Not against MemphisVol at all, but yeah the "woe is us/they are out to get us" mentality is everywhere. Funny thing is I've seen it in every base now. Started wondering if it was just a college football thing...then read blogs by NFL fans...then even Premier League soccer fans in Europe...they say the same crap almost verbatim. It is like a sports fan disease acting like a victim.

The BVS paranoia in recruiting is absurd...even when we led all SEC teams last year in recruiting bumps. And with waivers, even though we have gotten everybody but Gibbs a waiver.

Recruiting sites hate us
NCAA hates us
Refs hate us, all sports
ESPN hates us
Local media hates us

It must be exhausting having such a worldview. Very egocentric...as if everyone cares about us soo much all the time...they out ta get us ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
Not against MemphisVol at all, but yeah the "woe is us/they are out to get us" mentality is everywhere. Funny thing is I've seen it in every base now. Started wondering if it was just a college football thing...then read blogs by NFL fans...then even Premier League soccer fans in Europe...they say the same crap almost verbatim. It is like a sports fan disease acting like a victim.

The BVS paranoia in recruiting is absurd...even when we led all SEC teams last year in recruiting bumps. And with waivers, even though we have gotten everybody but Gibbs a waiver.

Recruiting sites hate us
NCAA hates us
Refs hate us, all sports
ESPN hates us
Local media hates us

It must be exhausting having such a worldview. Very egocentric...as if everyone cares about us soo much all the time...they out ta get us ๐Ÿคฃ
Doesnโ€™t take a single mph out of my life. When a playerโ€™s an acknowledged 5 star and he drops when NOTHING is going on? You can shove your head in an ostrich hole or whateverโ€™s your preference.

:confused: Negative Nancy alert ๐Ÿšจ
Not trying to be negative as I always will trust our current staffโ€™s evaluation over any recruiting sites โ€œrankingsโ€. Itโ€™s just funny that certain teams like Bama, UGA, etc. you donโ€™t really see it occurring nearly as much. The rankings are so political at times.

Canโ€™t remember the commit that went to Florida that they shot his ranking up strictly off one of their 7 on 7 drills/events but then dropped one of ours for the exact same reason essentially saying โ€œthis is a 7 vs 7 event. Weโ€™ll need to see how he does in a real game.โ€

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back