'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Folks around him have wanted him at Bama for a while though unfortunately. I know his dad though, so hopefully in the future I’ll see him again and see what’s up with him. He’s class of 2022 btw for the people asking if it is him about to commit. Don’t think he’s going to do anything for a while

IN HIS OWN WORDS
ON BEING A FIVE-STAR...
"It feels great. I think about it sometimes, but most of the time I just focus on working hard and keep my mind clear of that stuff. Being a five-star does make me want to work harder because I know a lot of guys want that spot."

ON COMMUNICATION...
"I have been talking to Miami, Florida, LSU, Clemson, North Carolina, Ohio State, Tennessee and a few other schools over the last few months."

TWO STAND OUT...
"LSU and Ohio State have been on my mind a lot. I have been to LSU and I like it a lot. They always have a great defensive line and I like how the head coach (Ed Orgeron) knows that position. I have my former teammate
Xavier Hill there now too, so that is cool. Ohio State is a great school, they always have a great team and I have been talking
Tunmise Adeleye a lot about them too. I just want to get up there and visit now to check it out."

FUTURE VISITS...
"I will get back to LSU, I am going to check out Ohio State, I want to see Clemson, I want to get up to Tennessee, I want to get out to Oklahoma and some others. When things get back open, I will get out for sure as much as I can."

DECISION TIMELINE...
"I am looking at making a decision late in 2020 or early in 2021. I would like to commit early and get it done. One of my former teammates,
Jevon Banks, told me that committing early was one of his best decisions. It takes a lot of the pressure off, so I am thinking about doing it early if I am ready."

KEY FACTORS...
"Team chemistry and the coaching staff are the two most important things to me. I feel if I go in and work, no matter where I go, I will have a good chance to play, maybe start as a freshman.

- Rivals

VN Store

Back