'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

The talk with kids (recruits I’ve talked with in this 22 cycle) is that UGA is actually gonna have a worse class than usual. It’ll still be top 10 but those 2 that decommitted aren’t gonna be the last by any means. TAMU is smoking them at the moment. Bama hasn’t even really started recruiting this class that heavily.

I think AM recently stole one of the off field bagmen from UGA. Also think they have Coley there and he was big part of UGA recruiting before Kirby let him go

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
E3tUMYYXMAcGpcN

Top 5 players aren't going to ndsu. A few have gone to TN. And as many that have gone on to do great things have not, and/or transferred out.

Pinning your hopes for the future of the program on recruits (notice that's not "recruiting") individually is what we've done the past 7-8 years.

Let this staff just get guys that fit, want to be here, and see what it looks like in 2-3 years.

For the first time in nearly a decade, I honestly do not care where we wind up in recruiting rankings, or whether or not a guy like nolen comes here. Either way it doesn't mean we're going to instantly get better or never get better.
I actually agree with you 100%. Just thinking a guy like this who buys in 100% as well could make things sweeter a whole lot quicker. Here’s to hoping!

The talk with kids (recruits I’ve talked with in this 22 cycle) is that UGA is actually gonna have a worse class than usual. It’ll still be top 10 but those 2 that decommitted aren’t gonna be the last by any means. TAMU is smoking them at the moment. Bama hasn’t even really started recruiting this class that heavily.
Probably because Kirby has been doing less with more. He also imo hasnt developed the talent he has had well at all.

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back