'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

He was lazy a lot coming out to get lined up on the line. One time costing Powell a TD because we had to call it back for him not being set at the snap. He also was constantly jawing. Also on one long TD play he was hanging back running down the AC sideline cursing at their bench the length of the field.
He’s definitely used to his superior size and talent against average to bad HS kids. RG will get him into shape both physically and mentally or he’ll find himself in JC like other 5 stars that don’t want to work

I wouldn’t lump an entire generation like that. 98% of the kids on the field have their stuff together. The outliers are just more noticeable because of that.
If you look at this generation outside of athletes, it is piss poor for the most part. Athletics provides kids with some discipline and structure if they don't get it at home in many cases. I was speaking of this generation in general, not necessarily the athletes of this generation.

If you look at this generation outside of athletes, it is piss poor for the most part. Athletics provides kids with some discipline and structure if they don't get it at home in many cases. I was speaking of this generation in general, not necessarily the athletes of this generation.
Don’t disagree at all.

Nolen fits right in at Powell. Undisciplined. That is usually what gets them beat in the playoffs.
He wasn’t undisciplined last night. Like I said I barely heard him say a word and from what I could tell played a ton of defensive snaps in a game that lasted almost 4 hours.

He wasn’t undisciplined last night. Like I said I barely heard him say a word and from what I could tell played a ton of defensive snaps in a game that lasted almost 4 hours.
I think some may have confused some of your comments. I think you were referring to Redmon when you were talking about him trash talking the AC sideline, not Nolan.

One of the few that did not go down with cramps. I think he WISELY SUb’d out to remain available at the end. He did have a big sack late in the game.

Reactions: Tennessee Golfer
I think some may have confused some of your comments. I think you were referring to Redmon when you were talking about him trash talking the AC sideline, not Nolan.
Not surprised about Redmond .. been in trouble ... well I guess it was ignored his Marijuana issue .. and other issues I wont get into ... but Powell won't discipline him. for cussing other team for sure ... heck they won't discipline him for anything... WIN AT ALL COST THERE .. THATS SCARY

Reactions: RhodesVol
Not surprised about Redmond .. been in trouble ... well I guess it was ignored his Marijuana issue .. and other issues I wont get into ... but Powell won't discipline him. for cussing other team for sure ... heck they won't discipline him for anything... WIN AT ALL COST THERE .. THATS SCARY

I don't know so I won't comment. I've heard the kid's got issues. Hopefully he matures, and soon.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
He got subbed out once. He also came out on a snap because of injury (cramps) and came back the next snap. Played at a high motor the entire game

I actually saw him helping a couple AC players up and tapping them on the helmets after plays. Didn’t seem like much of a show boater or trash talker just watching him

I think he played a pretty good football game. He as only been in a new system for a couple of weeks and is still learning it. I am not surprised that he was able to play as well as he did. He has not been in a program over the summer and he will get in better physical condition as the season progresses. He will be a great addition to Tennessee when he signed in December and will be at the anchor we have needed for a number of years. I can't wait to see him in Orange.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back